Dell Part #/MPN: 6224P
DiscTech Item #: DEL-N4032F-FR-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SFP
Electrical Interface: Ethernet 10Gigabit - 10Gbps
U Height: 1U
Voltage: 110-240V Multi
Dell N4032F - 24 Port 10GbE SFP+ Ethernet Layer 3 Switch 5KGDH w/ 1x 460W PSU - Factory Recertified
DELL EMC NETWORKING N4000 SERIES SWITCHES
The N4000 switch series offers a power-efficient and resilient 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) switching solution with support for 40GbE uplinks for advanced Layer 3 distribution for offices and campus networks. The N4000 switch series has high-performance capabilities and wirespeed performance utilizing a non-blocking architecture to easily handle unexpected traffic loads. The N4000 series includes dual internal hotswappable 80PLUS-certified power supplies for high availability and power efficiency. The switches offer simple management and scalability via flexible user port stacking at 10Gbps or 40Gbps. The high-availability stacking architecture allows management of up to 12 switches from a single IP address.
Hardware, performance and efficiency
• Up to 32 10GbE ports (N4032 and N4032F) and up to 64 10GbE ports (N4064 and N4064F) using breakout cables.
• Converged network support for DCB with Priority Flow Control (802.1Qbb), ETS (802.1Qaz), DCBx, iSCSI TLV Support.
• Up to 672 10GbE ports in a 12-unit stack for high-density, high-availability aggregation and distribution in wiring closets/MDFs. Non-stop forwarding and fast failover in stack configurations.
• Hot swappable expansion module supporting dual-port QSFP+ (8x 10GbE), quad-port 10GBaseT and quad-port SFP+.
• Dual 80PLUS-certified efficient hot swappable power supplies and redundant variable speed fan operation help decrease cooling and power costs.
• Energy-Efficient Ethernet and lower power PHYs reduce power to inactive ports and idle links, providing energy savings from the power cord to the port.
• Dell Fresh Air compliance for operation in environments up to 113°F (45°C) helps reduce cooling costs in temperature constrained deployments.
DPN: 5KGDH / 05KGDH
- 24 10GbE SFP+ auto-sensing switch ports
- 1x Hot Swap Expansion Module Bay
- 1x 460W Redundant Power Supply (2nd Redundant Power Supply Optional)
- Layer 3 Routing: ALL (non-blocking_
- Auto-negotiation for speed, duplex mode and flow control
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Flow Based Port mirroring
- Broadcast storm control
- Switch Fabric Capacity 640 Gbps (full duplex)
- Forwarding Rate 476 Mpps
- Up to 131,072 MAC Addresses
- 256MB of Flash Memory
- 2GB CPU Memory
- Approximate weight (without modules): 21.14 lbs, 9.59 kg
- 43.43 x 433.83 x 459.99 mm (H x W x D)
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 5KGDH 05KGDH
Weight: 22 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products have had NO problems or failures, they merely have some usage. The product has been professionally returned to excellent condition. These items have been fully tested, formatted (if appropriate) &repackaged. Hard drives are fully vetted for surface defects and wear, only healthy disks are approved for resale to our customers. Please see our refurbishing process for more details. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty