Dell Part #/MPN: 9010N
DiscTech Item #: DEL-9010NSC4-i53470-BN-2M
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA, eSATA External, USB 2.0, Ethernet RJ45, PCI, PCIe, VGA, Parallel Printer DB25, Header 4 pin
Form Factor: 2.5inx7mm Fits All laptops
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Dell OptiPlex 9010 Intel Corei5 3470 3.2GHz DC 8GB RAM 500GB SATA HD DVD No OS PC - Brand New
Dell OptiPlex 9010 Intel Core i5 3470 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 500GB HD and DVD ROM No OS SFF PC
- Intel Core i5-3470 3.3GHz CPU
- 8GB RAM
- 500GB HD SATA
- DVD CDROM
- No Operating System
- No Monitor
Dell’s most powerful commercial desktop ever, the Dell™ OptiPlex™ 9010 delivers leading-edge productivity, security and manageability.
The OptiPlex 9010 is designed to seamlessly integrate into the office environment. Choose from five different chassis: mini-tower (MT), desktop (DT), small form-factor (SFF), ultra small form-factor (USFF), and the new 9010 All-in-One (AiO) for optimized desk space and maximum performance.
With a robust chassis that has undergone intense Highly Accelerated Life testing, the OptiPlex 9010 is designed for ultimate durability and reliability. Color-coded highlight toolless accessible system components and grip points (MT/DT/ SFF/USFF) make the system easy to service and maintain.
Dell OptiPlex desktops are engineered to respect our planet and offer services that help minimize energy consumption and recycle. Dell provides select BFR/PVC-free configurations1 and recyclable packaging, and OptiPlex systems have a minimum of 10% post-consumed recycled plastic enclosure and offer highly efficient power supply options.
Empower your workforce with Dell’s most powerful commercial desktop ever. Users can power through their day with up to the latest Intel® Core™ i7 processors, choice of hard drive, SSD or hybrid drives, high-speed memory options, and optional AMD® Radeon™ or NVIDIA® graphics for advanced graphics performance.
Users can connect and communicate with colleagues around the world with wireless connectivity options, microphone and headset mini-jacks for voice-over-IP, and Microsoft Unified Communications for optimal video conferencing.
Maximize productivity with intuitive design features that adapt to unique work styles, including support for up to three digital native monitors and up to four front or side USB ports.
Manage and maintain your OptiPlex 9010 with ease with the latest Intel® vPro systems management iAMT 8.x, which helps deliver seamless out-of-band management, while driver and image commonality across form factors further simplifies management. Dell‘s remote BIOS management offers efficient remote-control over firmware settings.
Confidently safeguard data with Dell Data Protection software, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) , encrypted hard drive options, and optional biometric authentication peripherals. Physical lock slot and optional lockable port cover and desk mount further help protect your system.
Dell OptiPlex long lifecycles, managed transitions, and ImageWatch™ advance look at software and hardware changes help ensure long-term stability so you can confidently plan for the future.
Finally, rely on Dell Services to configure, deploy, manage, and support your OptiPlex desktops for their entire lifecycle, including reselling or recycling when they reach end of life.
Dell offers tailored solutions for cost effective security, management, and end-user productivity.
- Dell Data Protection | Encryption offers a single solution for flexible data encryption across your network and removable media. One-touch preset compliance policy templates enable fast deployment, and the solution delivers the highest level of Federal Information Processing Standards 140-2 certification commercially available with the optional Hardware Encryption Accelerator.
- Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions provide a datacenter infrastructure to improve data security, streamline management, and speed time to value with purpose-built hardware, software and services for client virtualization. Dell’s services and flexible delivery models help define and implement the right solution for your needs.
- Dell systems management solutions help you centralize management, automate processes, and reduce support costs. Each client system comes with a complete set of utilities to enable industry-leading consoles, like Microsoft System Center tools, to better deploy, configure, manage, and update those devices. Dell also offers KACE4 appliances to help seamlessly manage endpoints or Dell Services to help define and implement the right client management solution for your unique needs.
- Dell Cloud Solutions help you offload select IT workloads and adopt an on-demand, pay-as-you-go model that scales with your organization. Automate manual or resource intensive tasks such as email management and crisis management and alerting.
Compatibility: Microsoft® Windows XP® (32/64 bit)
Microsoft® Windows 7® (32/ 64 bit)
Microsoft® Windows 8® (32/64 bit)
Microsoft® Windows 8.1® (32/64 bit)
Microsoft® Windows 10® (32/64 bit)
- Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz CPU
- 8GB RAM
- 500GB HD
- DVD CDROM
- No Operating Software
- No Monitor
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: OptiPlex 9010
Weight: 50 lb
Warranty: 2 Month DiscTech
The product is brand new.
2 Month DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty