Micron Part #/MPN: MTFDHAL1T9TCT-1AR1ZABYY
DiscTech Item #: MIC-MTFDHAL1T9TCT-1AR1ZABYY-BN-OE-DEG
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: NVMe U.2, PCIe
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 3.5/1.9 GB/s
Electrical Interface: PCIe - v3.0 - 32GBps
SSD Type: TLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Mixed Use
Dell P4T35 / Micron 9200 PRO MTFDHAL1T9TCT-1AR1ZABYY 1.92TB 2.5-Inch U.2 3D TLC NAND Mixed Use PCIe 3.0 NVMe Solid State Drive - Brand New OEM
Dell P4T35 / Micron 9200 PRO MTFDHAL1T9TCT-1AR1ZABYY 1.92TB 2.5” U.2 3D TLC NAND / Triple Level Cell MU / Mixed Use 1-DWPD / Drive Writes Per Day PCIe / PCI Express 3.0 NVMe / NVM Express SSD / Solid State Drive - Brand New OEM
Alt Model#: MTFDHAL1T9TCT-1AR1ZAB
Micron 9200 SSD (NVMe Interface)
Deliver Data at the Speed of Now
New and ever more demanding workloads are rapidly multiplying the variety, volume and velocity of data that your organization requires. Yet many IT teams must manage this deluge of data effectively with budgets that are not scaling as rapidly. SSDs can offer a way to easily modernize storage infrastructures and deliver game-changing results.
The Micron® 9200 series of NVMe™ SSDs is Micron’s flagship performance family and the second generation of NVMe drives. It delivers even more impressive performance numbers than the Micron 9100 SSD, which was heralded by industry analysts as “the highest performing enterprise NVMe SSD we have yet to test in our VMware environment…”. With industry leading performance, the Micron 9200 SSD maximizes application throughput into business advantage and minimizes latencies for faster access to data.
The Micron 9200 SSD has the right capacity for your demanding workloads. Micron’s FlexPro™ firmware architecture lets you actively tune capacity to optimize drive performance and endurance. Micron understands the importance of providing large capacity SSDs to provide smooth migrations and manage workloads, and offers the Micron 9200 SSD in both 8TB and 11TB capacities.
Micron offers a rich portfolio of flash storage solutions for the most demanding data center deployments, including a broad range of environments, applications and workloads. From NVMe to SATA SSDs, you can optimize and scale your server and storage design with purpose-built Micron flash storage. Whether it’s client-, enterprise- or cloud-based, Micron offers the breadth of product solutions necessary to meet all of your storage needs.
- Unlock the Value of Your Data Faster - Using the fastest of all SSD interfaces, the Micron 9200 SSD high-performance family of NVMe drives accelerates applications and breathes new life into aging infrastructures.
- Be Large and In Charge - With capacities up to 11TB, the Micron 9200 SSD satisfies the most storage-hungry use cases.
- Optimize Your Existing Infrastructure - Micron’s purpose-built flash solutions are easy to deploy and deliver bottom-line value and efficiency to business and IT operations.
- Get Peace of Mind With Solid Data Protection - The Micron 9200 SSD has full enterprise end-to-end data path protection and power-loss protection to help keep your data safe.
- Accelerate Your Applications - Turn data into information and provide a higher level of service to your customers with transfer speeds up to 3.5 GB/s and read IOPS up to 840K (steady state).
- Reduce Your Cost/IOPS - The Micron 9200 SSD delivers low cost/IOPS along with low latency.
- One Size Fits All - The Micron Flex Capacity feature allows you to tune the drive’s capacity to deliver application- and workload-optimized performance.
WHICH APPLICATIONS ARE THE BEST FIT?
- Big Data
- High-Performance Computing
- Database Management
Benefits of NVMe
- Built for Nonvolatile memory
Architected from the ground up to remove legacy layers of hard drive interfaces, it unleashes the speed of solid state nonvolatile memory
- High Performance
Streamlined efficient queuing protocol combined with an optimized command set register interface enables low latency and high performance. Data is delivered fast and efficiently, with minimal burden on the host CPU.
- Industry Standard
Wide adoption driven by a strong consortium of storage technology providers and a robust ecosystem of drivers across multiple operating systems. Industry analysts are predicting strong growth for NVMe.
This drive is compatible with servers and arrays that accept 2.5” 15mm SFF PCIe NVMe drives
This drive is comparable to:
Micron 7300 Pro MTFDHBE1T9TDF-1AW1ZAB
Samsung PM983 MZ-QLB1T90
Western Digital WDS192T1D0D
Seagate Nytro 5000 XP1920LE10012 XP1920LE10002
Lenovo PM983 4XB7A10175
Hitachi Ultrastar 0TS1618
|Micron 9200 PRO|
|Model Number||MTFDHAL1T6TCU-1AR1ZABYY / MTFDHAL1T6TCU-1AR1ZAB|
|Manufacturer||Micron Enterprise SSD|
|SSD Family||Micron 9200 PRO|
|Capacity||1.92TB / 1920GB|
|Form Factor||U.2 2.5", 15mm|
|Endurance||.5 PB / 3,500 TB|
|Sequential Read||3.50 GB/s|
|Sequential Write||1.90 GB/s|
|Random Read||680K IOPS|
|Random Write||185K IOPS|
|Interface||PCIe x 4 Gen3 NVME|
|NAND||3D TLC NAND|
|MTTF||2 million device hours|
|Advanced Features||Flex Capacity|
End-to-End Enterprise Data Path Protection
Secure Signed Firmware
Storage Executive SSD management
NVM Express Industry-Standard,
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: MTFDHAL1T9TCT-1AR1ZAB P4T35 0P4T35
Weight: 1 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty