Dell Part #/MPN: PER415
DiscTech Item #: DEL-PER415-RF-2M
- Special Order - Ships in 5-10 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 5-10 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI, SATA, SCSI 80pin SCA-2 Hot-Swap, USB 1.1, USB 2.0, Ethernet RJ45, PCI, PCI-X, PCIe, PS2, SFP, SD, Riser
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Electrical Interface: SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 1GB
U Height: 1U
Compatible Systems: Dell 11th Gen. R710/T610
Dell PowerEdge R415 Gen11 1U Rackmount Bare Bones / Chassis Only Server - No HDDs - Refurbished
Alt MPN: PER415
Note:NO HARD DRIVES or TRAYS included, please add to order as separate line item.
Dell PowerEdge R415
The 2-socket 1U Dell™ PowerEdge™ R415 server is ideally suited for IT infrastructure, file/print, web application, email, small virtualization deployments, and entry high-performance computing (HPC).
Business value built-in
The PowerEdge R415 is designed to deliver outstanding value. Built with AMD Opteron™ processors for remarkable price for performance, the R415 also features hot-swap hard drives and redundant power supplies to provide availability options for better business data protection. In addition, the PowerEdge R415 packs other enterprise-class features such as advanced systems management capabilities and an optional interactive LCD screen for easy system monitoring. These features help meet the needs of many small to mid-sized businesses as well as address many data center demands with superior stability, efficiency and long-term business value.
Designed to go the distance
You’ve told us you need a server manufacturer that inspires confidence through its reliability, availability, and quality of products. That is why we have designed the PowerEdge R415 for optimal reliability and ease of use, incorporating customer inspired features that range from robust metal hard-drive carriers and industrial-quality materials to embedded diagnostics and an optional interactive LCD screen.
Our reliability goals are simple: Deliver quality products that stand the test of time.
- A Unified Server Configurator (USC) helps minimize downtime by offering embedded and persistent diagnostics with no media requirements.
- A “one-touch” quality-control process enables single-person responsibility for an entire server build.
- Every Dell server model is tested—and re-tested—before it leaves the factory.
- Our operating system, application and software integration testing and validation helps ensure that everything works together right out of the box.
- A focus on product longevity provides longer, fully supported product life cycles for better investment protection.
Efficient from the inside out
The PowerEdge R415 was designed to provide you with a multitude of time- and energy-saving options, not only inside the server, but outside as well.
On the outside of the PowerEdge R415 we have put all of the external ports, power supplies and LED lights or LCD screens in the same location as other PowerEdge servers for a familiar server-to-server usability and commonality, as well as for easy installation and deployment.
Inside the server, we have Energy Smart technologies to help you better manage power. This includes low-wattage processors, support for low-voltage DIMMs, and efficient fans that spin in accordance with server workload demands. Internal shrouding and logical component layouts aid with airflow direction helping to cool the server. And energy-efficient power supplies use power effectively without compromising business productivity.
Easy to manage
As an IT professional you do not have a lot of time to spend managing and maintaining your systems. That is why the Dell systems-management portfolio focuses on two core principles to make your life easier: simplicity and cost-effectiveness.
- The optional Lifecycle Controller helps you perform system diagnostics, hardware configuration and system deployment in a pre-OS environment from an easy-to-use interface called the Unified Server Configurator (USC). This helps eliminate the need to use and maintain multiple pieces of CD/DVD media and helps get your server up and running fast.
- An optional interactive LCD screen on the front of the server allows for easy setup, monitoring and maintenance. Plain language diagnosis and a programmable messaging system can help you address issues quickly to simplify day-to-day monitoring.
- The Dell Management Console, which is included with every Dell server, provides you with a consolidated console view of your IT infrastructure.
- Automated update notification from Support.Dell.com provides you with the latest updates for firmware, drivers and BIOS so your systems are always running at their best
Dell Services can help reduce IT complexity, lower costs, and eliminate inefficiencies by making IT and business solutions work harder for you. The Dell Services team takes a holistic view of your needs and designs solutions for your environment and business objectives while leveraging proven delivery methods, local talent, and in-depth domain knowledge for the lowest TCO.
|PowerEdge R415 Technical Specification|
|Standard Model Numbers||PER415|
|Form Factor||1U rack|
|Front Side Bus or HyperTransport||HyperTransport-3 Links|
|Chipset||AMD (SR5670 and SP5100)|
|I/O Slots||1 PCIe G2 slot + 1 storage slot:|
|Drive Bays||4 hard drive chassis: 2.5” or 3.5” SAS, SATA or SSD drives; (cabled or hot-plug options available)|
|Maximum Internal Storage||Up to 12TB|
|Hard Drives (Not Included)||Hot-plug Hard Drive Options:|
Cabled Hard Drive Options:
|Remote Management||Optional: iDRAC6 Express, iDRAC6 Enterprise and vFlash media (upgrade optional)|
|Rack Support||ReadyRails™ sliding rails for 4-post racks with support for optional cable management arm or ReadyRails static rails for 4-post and 2-post racks|
|Featured Database Application||Microsoft SQL Server® solutions|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: R415
Weight: 37 lb
Warranty: 2 Month DiscTech
These products have had NO problems or failures, they merely have some usage. The product has been professionally returned to excellent condition. These items have been fully tested, formatted (if appropriate) &repackaged. Hard drives are fully vetted for surface defects and wear, only healthy disks are approved for resale to our customers. Please see our refurbishing process for more details. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
2 Month DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty