Hitachi Part #/MPN: 0TS1381
DiscTech Item #: HIT-0TS1381-BN-5Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 1800/1000
Average Seek Time: 100μs
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
SSD Type: MLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Mixed Use
HGST / Hitachi Ultrastar SS200 0TS1381 / SDLL1DLR-800G-CDA1 800GB 2.5-Inch 12Gbps MLC Enterprise Mixed Use SED SAS Solid State Drive - Brand New
HGST / Hitachi Ultrastar SS200 0TS1381 / SDLL1DLR-800G-CDA1 800GB 2.5" 12.0 Gb/s MLC / Multi-Level Cell Enterprise Mixed Use 3-DWPD / Drive Writes Per Day SED Self-Encrypting SAS / Serial Attached SCSI SSD / Solid State Drive - Brand New
HGST Model#: SDLL1DLR-800G-CDA1
HGST Part#: 0TS1381
Supports TCG / Trusted Computing Group Encryption
SAS Enterprise Solid State Drives
Easily Scale Enterprise Flash Storage with Workload-Optimized SAS SSDs
Leveraging widely deployed SAS storage infrastructure to scale out enterprise flash is critical for budget-conscious data centers trying to keep pace with an ever increasing volume and velocity of data generated daily. The Ultrastar® SS200 solid state drive (SSD) is a 12Gb/s SAS Enterprise SSD from HGST that helps transform hybrid and all-flash data centers by scaling flash storage capacities using workload-optimized solutions to deliver exceptional value.
Data center managers can target performance acceleration of mixed-use application workloads such as Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) or push the capacity envelope on read-intensive workloads like data warehousing and corporate file servers. HGST continues to build on its strong tradition of leading-edge SAS SSD products to deliver more capacity, improved performance and continued emphasis on reliability to enable universal flash adoption in enterprise storage.
HGST Delivers High Capacity, High Performance SAS SSD with Cost-Effectiveness and Data Reliability
Ultrastar SS200 SSDs integrate SanDisk-brand 15nm NAND and the enterprisetested Guardian Technology™ platform to deliver enterprise-grade reliability, endurance and performance. Delivering up to 1,800MB/s and 250,000 4KiB IOPS read performance combined with exceptional write performance, the drive enables valuable application acceleration without compromise. With significantly improved performance consistency and associated Quality of Service (QoS) metrics, this generation of SAS SSDs can help meet stringent enterprise application service level agreements (SLAs).
Available in capacity points from 400GB to 7.68TB, Ultrastar SS200 SSDs also offer a choice of endurance options of either 3 random drive writes per day (DW/D) for mixed-use workloads or 1 random DW/D for read-intensive workloads.
Proven Provider of Enterprise-Grade SSD Products
HGST leverages decades of proven enterprise storage expertise in Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) design, reliability, firmware, customer qualification and system integration to this newest addition to the Ultrastar line-up.
The Ultrastar SS200 SSD is powered by the Guardian Technology™ platform, a comprehensive suite of enterprise features comprised of FlashGuard™, DataGuard™ and EverGuard™ technologies.
- FlashGuard technology combines aggregated flash management and advanced signal processing to reliably extract significantly more life from commercial-grade MLC flash for read-intensive application workloads.
- DataGuard technology features full data path protection, to help safeguard user data from corruption along all data paths in the SSD.
- EverGuard technology helps protect against loss of user data in the event of unexpected power interruptions using a third-generation backup power circuit design and high reliability discrete capacitors.
- Enterprise-grade 12Gb/s SAS SSD; backward compatible with 6Gb/s SAS
- Capacity points: 400GB to 7.68TB in 2.5-inch drive form factor
- Maximum read throughput up to 1,800MB/s
- Up to 250,000 4KiB IOPS in random reads
- Up to 1,000MB/s sequential writes
- Endurance of 3 or 1 random drive writes per day (DW/D)
- Instant Secure Erase (ISE) & Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) options including TCG Enterprise
Read-intensive Workloads (480GB - 7.68TB)
- ERP, CRM, and Data Warehouse
- Video Streaming, Video-on-Demand
- File Servers
- Database Analytics
Features & Benefits
- Feature / Function
- Up to 1800MB/s Read & 1000MB/s Write Bandwidth
- Up to 250K Read IOPS (4K)
- Increase application performance and reduce storage system bottlenecks
Capacity and Endurance
- Feature / Function
- 400GB to 7.68TB capacities
- Endurance-optimized or Capacity-optimized options
- Broad portfolio offering that is optimized to offer most value based on workload requirements
- Feature / Function
- UBER of < 1 in 1017
- AFR 0.35%
- Guardian Technology
- Enterprise-grade reliability helps reduce service incidents to help lower support costs
- Feature / Function
- SAS 12Gb/s
- Wide industry adoption for easy and reliable scale out flash storage
HGST Quality and Reliability
The HGST Ultrastar SS200 SSD extends the company’s long-standing tradition of performance and reliability leadership. A balanced combination of new and proven technologies helps enable high reliability and availability to customer data. HGST Ultrastar drives are backed by a 5-year limited warranty and an array of technical support and services, which may include customer and integration assistance. HGST is dedicated to providing a complete portfolio of SSD/HDD solutions to satisfy today’s monumental computing needs.
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 2.5inx15mm (SFF) SAS Hard Drive.
|HGST Ultrastar SS200|
SAS Enterprise Solid State Drive
|Alt Model/Part No.||SDLL1DLR-800G-CDA1|
|Data Security Mode||Trusted Computing Group Self-Encrypting Drive|
|Base Model||Ultrastar SS200|
|Endurance (Drive Writes per Day)||3|
|Sequential Read (max MB/s, 128KiB)||1800|
|Sequential Write (max MB/s, 128KiB)||1000|
|Random Read (max IOPS, 4KiB, QD32)||250000|
|Random Write (max IOPS, 4KiB, QD32)||86000/td>|
|Mixed Random Read/Write|
(max IOPS 70%R/30%W, 4KiB)
|Error Rate in bits read||1 in 10^17|
|Annual failure rate (AFR)||0.35%|
|Data Retention||3-months at 40°C|
|Requirement (DC +/- 5%)||5V & 12V|
|Operating (W, typical)||9 or 11 (configurable)|
|Idle(W)||3.8 to 4.3|
|z-height (mm, max)||15|
|Dimensions (width x depth, mm)||69.85 x 100.45|
|Weight / without bracket (g, max)||200|
|Case Temperature||0° - 70°C|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: SDLL1DLR-800G-CDA1
Weight: 1 lb
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.