HEWLETT PACKARD Part #/MPN: 815606-B21
DiscTech Item #: HPI-815606-B21-BN-3Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SATA M.2 NGFF
Form Factor: M.2 x 80mm
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 455/320
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
SSD Type: MLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Consumer / Value
Compatible Systems: HP 9th Gen. G9
Hewlett Packard 815606-B21 340GB M.2 uFF 6Gbps Multi-Level Cell Enterprise Read Intensive 0.3-DWPD Serial ATA Solid State Disk Drive - Brand New
HPE SFF Flash Adapter with Dual Micro Form Factor uFF SSDs
The HPE Small Form Factor (SFF) Flash Adapter packages two 6G SATA Micro Form Factor (uFF) SATA Solid State Drives (SSDs) in a Dual Domain SFF Smart Drive bay which enables customers to install twice as many drives in an HPE Synergy compute module when compared to standard SFF Smart Drive bays.
HPE Synergy is a single infrastructure of physical and virtual pools of compute, storage, and fabric resources, and a single management interface that allows IT to instantly assemble and re-assemble resources in any configuration. As the foundation for the New Style of Business infrastructure, HPE Synergy eliminates hardware and operational complexity so IT can precisely deliver infrastructure to applications faster and with greater flexibility.
The HPE SFF Flash Adapter with Dual uFF SSDs increases flexibility, availability and serviceability for storage resources inside the compute module. The HPE SFF Flash Adapter with Dual uFF SSD option increases the composability of the compute module by enabling configurations that support a broader range of applications and workloads by providing up to 4 drives (2 x HPE SFF Dual uFF SSD options) within 2 drive bays, for example for higher drive performance, or when an on-line spare drive is needed. When higher application availability is required, customers can separate RAID1 mirror boot drives from the application. DATA availability is increased by being able to configure a RAID5 set, which also means more usable capacity
HPE SSDs deliver exceptional performance and endurance for customers with applications requiring high random IOP performance. These drives deliver higher performance, lower latency, and more power-efficient solutions when compared with traditional rotating media.
At A Glance
- Two SATA Micro Form Factor (uFF) SSDs in a Small Form Factor (SFF) Flash Adapter
- Doubles number of drives supported per drive bay compared to standard drive offerings
- Supports Power Loss Protection (PLP)
- Hot Pluggable
- Supports B140i, P240nr, H240nr, and P542D controllers
HPE SFF Flash Adapters with Dual Micro Form Factor(uFF) SSDs are only supported in HPE Synergy Compute Modules:
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen9 Compute Module – The HPE Synergy 480 Gen9 has two Small Form Factor (SFF) drive bays and supports up to two (2) HPE SFF Flash Adapters. HPE SFF Flash Adapters are supported on the B140i integrated controller, the optional P240nr controller, optional H240nr controller, or optional P542D Smart Array controller
- HPE Synergy 660 Gen9 Compute Module – The HPE Synergy 660 Gen9 has four Small Form Factor (SFF) drive bays and supports up to four (4) HPE SFF Flash Adapters. HPE SFF Flash Adapters are supported on the B140i integrated controller or optional P542D Smart Array controller.
- HPE SFF Flash Adapters may be mixed within an HPE Synergy Compute Module.
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts PCIe M.2 SATA drives.
|HPE SFF Flash Adapter|
(1 x Read Intensive 1.0in Ultra Form Factor [UFF] M.2 2280 SSDs)
|Length x Width||Standard SuFF|
|Random Reads||71,000 IOP/s|
|Random Writes||15,000 IOP/s|
|Sequential Reads||455 MiB/s|
|Sequential Writes||320 MiB/s|
|Logical Blocks||512 bytes|
|Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD)||0.3|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.5 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.