INTEL Part #/MPN: IQA89701G2P5
DiscTech Item #: INT-IQA89701G2P5-NP-OE
Interface Types: PCIe
Form Factor: Half-Height/Half-Length
Electrical Interface: PCIe - v3.0 - 16GBps
Intel IQA89701G2P5 QuickAssist Adapter 8970 PCIe 3.0 x16 100Gb Cryptographic Accelerator Card - New Pull
Intel IQA89701G2P5 QuickAssist Adapter 8970 PCIe 3.0 x16 100Gbps Cryptographic Low-Profile Accelerator Card with Full Height Bracket - New Pull
Alt PNs: 93XWF / 093XWF / IQA89701G3P5 / 999L52 / 99AHH3
Intel® QuickAssist Adapter 8960/8970
Hardware Acceleration for Data Center Security, Networking, Storage, and Communications Applications Intel® QuickAssist Adapter
Intel® QuickAssist Adapters 8960/8970 deliver turn-key standard PCI Express (PCIe) access to hardware acceleration for compute intensive applications.
- Hardware acceleration performance is designed specifically to meet the thermal, power, and form factor requirements for data center servers.
- Seamlessly support industry standard server deployments to comply with low-profile form factor constraints, passive thermal needs, and PCI Express 3.0 specifications.
- One physical adapter supports several virtual data center applications using single root input/output virtualization (SR-IOV) technology.
- Intel® QuickAssist Library provides an acceleration stack with a common interface for both application and accelerator function developers.
- APIs and driver capabilities for standard operating systems provide flexibility to adapt to new applications.
- Up to 100Gbps hardware acceleration performance
- Commercial ready Intel-branded solution
- Low-profile PCI Express 3.0 x8 (8960) and x16 (8970) compliant adapter cards
- Virtualization support for Network Function Virtualization (NFV) deployments
- Utilizes existing Intel® QuickAssist Technology Software Libraries and APIs supporting IPsec, SSL/TLS, network, storage, communications services, and workloads
This controller card is compatible with any server that includes PCI-E Gen 3 slots.
|Performance Symmetric Ciphers AES128-CBC AES-XCBC||51Gbps @4KB Packet||103Gbps @4KB Packet|
|RSA2K Key Decrypts||100K Ops/s||100K Ops/s|
|Verified Compression Level 1 Dynamic Deflate||37Gbps @64KB||66Gbps @64KB|
|Decompression Level 1 Dynamic Deflate||54Gbps @64KB||160Gbps @64KB|
|Performance||Up to 100Gbps hardware acceleration|
|RSA ops/sec||100K decrypt|
|SR-IOV Virtual Functions||3 Physical / 48 Virtual|
|Connection||Low Profile PCIe Gen3 x8 or x16|
|Operating Temperature (Ambient)||0 °C to 55 °C (32 °F to 131 °F)|
|Storage Temperature (Ambient)||-40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)|
|Power (maximum)||8960: ~21W|
|Airflow||8960: 200 LFM @ 55 °C ambient|
8970: 275 LFM @ 55 °C ambient
|Storage Humidity||90% non-condensing relative humidity at 35 °C|
|Dimensions (H x L)||2.7” x 6.6”|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 93XWF 093XWF IQA89701G3P5 999L52 99AHH3
Weight: 2 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been mounted in a brand new system (e.g. server), then removed from the system, before entering service. These products may have some hours of usage due to system build time / burn-in / testing etc. New Pulls are guaranteed to have at least 95% (often 99%) of their service life remaining , they may show signs of being physically mounted and dismounted. All handling is performed by trained technicians, taking full ESD precautions.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty