JVC Part #/MPN: DLA-RS2000
DiscTech Item #: JVC-DLA-RS2000-BN-3Y
Interface Types: Ethernet RJ45, HDMI, Serial RS-232 DB9
Electrical Interface: HDMI 2.0 - 18Gbps
JVC DLA-RS2000 NX7 Reference Series Native 4K Home Theater Projector - Brand New
JVC DLA-RS2000 Reference Series Native 4K Home Theater Projector - Brand New
Reference Series 4K
JVC's new DLA-RS2000 is a high quality native 4K home theater projector that features new, 0.69 inch D-ILA devices coupled with a 17-element, 15-group all glass 65mm lens. It offers high contrast, high brightness, and a host of color reproduction features that ensure dynamic and realistic images. Even those demanding movie theater quality reproduction will be impressed with the images produced by the DLA-RS2000.
- 1,900 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2618U)
- 80,000:1 Native (800,000:1 Dynamic) Contrast Ratio for deep blacks
- New 0.69 inch native 4K D-ILA Devices (x3)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high quality lens
- Two 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Licensed
- HDR10 Compatibility with Auto Tone Mapping
- Wide Color Gamut (Over 100% DCI P3)
- Improved Clear Motion Drive with Motion Enhance
- Improved Multiple Pixel Control (MPC) — MPC works with 4K60P (4:4:4) signals
- Low Latency Mode improves picture, speeds operation, and reduces gaming/PC frame delays
- New Installation Mode simpli¬es setup and memorizes up to 10 customizable picture preferences
- Control: Control4 SDDP / LAN / RS-232C / IR / 12V Screen Trigger Output / 3D Sync Output
Stunning Native 4K Resolution
The JVC DLA-RS2000 home theater projector features native 4K resolution that delivers images that truly rival reality. Images are so detailed, and so smooth you won't believe your eyes.
HDR compatibility w/Auto Tone Mapping
The DLA-RS2000 / DLA-NX7 is compatible with HDR 10 for content such as UHD Blu-ray and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) adopted in broadcasting. It is also equipped with a new feature, "Auto Tone Mapping" that automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information included in HDR content. This feature enables different HDR images to be viewed optimally for specific content.
New 0.69 Native 4K D-ILA Devices (x3)
JVC's new 0.69 inch native 4K D-ILA device delivers the sharpest home theater image available. The 4096 x 2160 device with 3.8µm pixel pitch exceeds 4 times HD resolution— 8.8 million pixels. With original vertical orientation technology and a planarization technique that reduces light scattering and diffraction, the device achieves a very high native contrast ratio resulting in smooth, detailed images without visible pixels even on very large screens.
An Incredible Lens Delivers 4K
The DLA-RS2000 / DLA-NX7 is equipped with a 65 mm diameter lens which adopts the all-glass lens of 15 groups of 17 glasses, realizing a high-resolution image with focus up to the periphery of the screen.
A Perfect Combination for Spectacular Contrast
The new native 4K D-ILA device and optical engine with wire grid polarizers achieve a native contrast ratio greater than 80,000:1. In combination with JVC's "Intelligent Lens Aperture" which analyzes the input image and automatically controls the black level, the DLA-RS2000 / DLA-NX7 is able to deliver a spectacular dynamic contrast of 800,000:1 for an immersive viewing experience.
Superior Color Performance and Contrast
The DLA-RS2000 / DLA-NX7 incorporates many functions that enhance the color, brightness and contrast performance.
- High Contrast ratio combined with the high brightness are what allow the DLA-RS2000 to deliver a truly immersive high quality image experience
- Auto Calibration optimizes image quality under various installation conditions and also compensate for the changing color balance in long-term projector usage
- Vibrant and dynamic imagery comes from the ultra-high pressure mercury lamp, highly efficient optical engine, luminance of 1,800 Im and narrow pixel gap of the D-ILA device
4K Anamorphic Scaling
This projector is compatible with commercially available anamorphic lenses and ultra-wide format screens for an immersive movie theater experience. It also features a new scaling mode that is optimized for the full native 4096 x 2160 (17 x 9) resolution of the D-ILA device.
The DLA-RS2000 is equipped with new "Installation Mode" that saves and recalls up to 10 different installation modes for diff¬erent aspect ratios, lens presets, convergence and screen masking positions.
|REFERENCE SERIES 4K|
|Imaging Device||0.69 in D-ILA Device (4096 × 2160) ×3|
|Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Lens||2X Motorized 65 mm|
|Lens Shift||Motorized Shift±80% Vertical and ±34% Horizontale|
|Light Source||NSH 265W Lamp|
(lamp life: approx. 4500 hours when the lamp is in Low mode)
|Contrast Ratio||Native: 80,000:1 | Dynamic: 800,000:1|
|Output terminals||3D Sync|
|Digital Video Signal||480p, 576p, 720p/50 Hz, 720p/60 Hz, 1080i/50 Hz, 1080i/60 Hz, 1080p/24 Hz, 1080p/50 Hz, 1080p/60 Hz, 3840x2160/24Hz, 3840x2160/25Hz, 3840x2160/30Hz, 3840x2160/50Hz*, 3840x2160/60Hz* 4096x2160/24Hz, 4096x2160/25Hz, 4096x2160/30Hz, 4096x2160/50Hz*, 4096x2160/60Hz*|
|3D Signal||Frame Packing|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 80 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.