Kingwin Part #/MPN: KM-U3MSATA
DiscTech Item #: KWI-KM-U3MSATA-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 1.8inx3.5mm Ultrathin Caseless
Electrical Interface: USB 3.2 G1x1 - 5Gbps
Kingwin KM-U3MSATA mSATA to USB 3.0 HDD/SSD Aluminum Enclosure - Brand New
Kingwin KM-U3MSATA mSATA to USB 3.0 Enclosure:
- A USB 3.0 Mini-SATA SSD Enclosure Adapter that allows you to attach a 50mm Mini-SATA (mSATA) SSD and convert it into a USB 3.0 external portable slim drive. Elegant, stylish, ultra-lightweight, and durable, the KM-U3MSATA is one of the smallest, fastest, and slimmest USB-to-SSD enclosures in the market.
- Mini-SATA or mSATA is a new case-less form factor of SSD, measuring roughly 50mm long, 30mm wide and 4.75mm high. Mini-SATA SSD offers faster performance, lower power consumption, higher reliability, and ruggedness in a small and lightweight form-factor. The KM-U3MSATA adapter board allows you to easily insert the mSATA module thru the 52-pin SSD connector and push it downwards to fasten.
- The KM-U3MSATA is compatible with SATA I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) versions. Currently mSATA SSD are available up to 1TB of storage with sequential read/write performance reaching 500MB/sec.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PC interface offers 10X faster performance (5Gbps) over Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (480Mbps) while still retaining backward compatibility and interoperability with all PC USB ports and devices. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 also works well with the latest Windows 8 and Mac OS X with no driver installation needed.
- USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) is a new USB 3.0 protocol that replaces the older USB 2.0 BOT protocol. Unlike BOT protocol that transfers data and commands on a same pipe and commands are processed one at a time, UASP sends data and command in separate pipes and multiple commands are processed in parallel, therefore further increasing performance and lowering CPU utilization. UASP is fully supported in Windows 8 and Mac OSX (10.8 or above).
- The KM-U3MSATA supports USB plug-and-play and is powered directly from the USB port (no external power needed). Simply insert the mSATA into the KM-U3MSATA enclosure and then plug the enclosure into the USB port of your computer to instantly access the mSATA drive. No extra driver installation required.
- The KM-U3MSATA comes in an elegant, stylish, and durable aluminum black casing with silver lining. It is ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight weighing just 50g (0.11lbs) so it is small and light enough to fit in your pocket and conveniently carry with you anytime.
Compatibility: 1.8” mSATA SSD/SATA Hard Drive External Enclosure
|KM-U3MSATA mSATA to USB 3.0 HDD/SSD Enclosure|
|TYPE||1.8” mSATA SSD/SATA Hard Drive External Enclosure|
|INTERFACE||mSATA to USB 3.0|
|DRIVE SUPPORT||SATA I/II/III Hard Drive|
|DIMENSTIONS||2-7/8″ (L) x 1-5/8″ (W) x 1/2″ (H)|
74mm (L) x 43mm (W) x 13mm (H)
|WEIGHT||0.11 lbs (50g)|
|OS SUPPORT||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS10x & Above, Linux|
|TRANSFER SPEED||5.0 Gbps|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 0.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty