NVIDIA Part #/MPN: 699-51030-0501-101
DiscTech Item #: NVI-5000-RF-OE
- Special Order - Ships in 5-10 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 5-10 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: PCIe, DVI-D, VGA
Electrical Interface: PCIe - v2.0 - 8GBps
On-Board Cache: 2GB
NVIDIA Quadro 5000 699-51030-0501-101 2.5GB GDDR5 PCIe 320-bit GPU Graphics Card - Refurbished
NVIDIA Quadro 5000 699-51030-0501-101 2.5GB GDDR5 PCIe / PCI Express 320-bit GPU Graphics Card - Refurbished
IBM Model#: 43V5917, 89Y8628, 900-51030-0400-000
NVIDIA® Quadro® 5000 professional graphics solutions, built on the innovative NVIDIA Fermi architecture, integrates high-performance computing with advanced visualization, transforming modern workflows.
Transform your workflow
Quadro 5000 professional graphics solutions, built on the innovative NVIDIA Fermi architecture, deliver up to 4x faster performance than the previous generation across a broad range of design, animation and video applications¹. Featuring a new Scalable Geometry Engine™ technology, Quadro 5000 can process up to an amazing 950 million triangles per second, setting the standard for 3D performance benchmarks². Integrating high-performance computing with advanced visualization, Quadro 5000 transforms modern workflows.
The revolutionary Quadro GPU architecture
Modern applications harness the latest NVIDIA® CUDA™ parallel processing architecture of Quadro GPUs to deliver performance gains up to 8x faster when running computationally intensive applications such as ray tracing, video processing and computational fluid dynamics. For high-precision, data-sensitive applications, Quadro is the only professional graphics solution with ECC memory and fast double precision capabilities to ensure the accuracy and fidelity of your results. From medical imaging to structural analysis applications, data integrity and precision is assured, without sacrificing performance.
Powering visual supercomputing platform
Quadro 5000 is not only a graphics processor; it drives an entire visual supercomputing platform, incorporating hardware and software that enables advanced capabilities such as stereoscopic 3D, scalable visualization and 3D high-definition broadcasting.
Supercharged professional applications
NVIDIA professional software technologies, from CUDA software to application acceleration engines, combined with Quadro, accelerate applications from companies such as Adobe, Autodesk, RTT, Dassault Systemes, Bunkspeed and many more.
- Next-Generation NVIDIA® CUDA™ Architecture - Breakthrough NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing architecture, code named Fermi, tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features delivering performance that greatly accelerates professional workflows.
- NVIDIA® Parallel DataCache™ - Supports a true cache hierarchy combined with on-chip shared memory. L1 and L2 caches drive exceptional throughput, accelerating features such as real-time ray tracing, physics and texture filtering.
- Large Frame Buffers with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth - Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
- Fast 64-Bit Floating Point Precision - Industry’s fastest double precision floating point performance enabling accurate results on mission-critical applications, including computer-aided-design, finite element analysis to computational fluid dynamics.
- Error Correcting Codes (ECC) Memory - Meets strict requirements for mission critical applications with uncompromised computing accuracy and reliability for workstations. Offers protection of data in memory to enhance application data integrity.
- NVIDIA GigaThread™ Engine - Provides up to 10x faster context switching compared to previous generation architectures, concurrent kernel execution, and improved thread block scheduling.
- Dual Copy Engines - Enables the highest rates of parallel data processing and concurrent throughput between the GPU and host, accelerating techniques such as ray tracing, color grading and physical simulation.
- NVIDIA® Scalable Geometry Engine™ - Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
- Fast 3D Texture Transfer - Fast transfer and manipulation of 3D textures resulting in more interactive visualization of large volumetric datasets.
- Hardware 3D Window Clipping - Hardware accelerated clip regions (data transfer mechanism between a window and the frame buffer) improve overall graphics performance by increasing transfer speed between color buffer and frame buffer.
- Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) - The NVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. Simplifies upgrading to a new solution because all Quadro products work with the same driver software.
- Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA) - Up to 128x FSAA dramatically reduces visual aliasing artifacts or “jaggies,” resulting in unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
- GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0 - Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry, for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
- 16K Texture and Render Processing - The ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- NVIDIA High Precision High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology - Sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending. Enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual effects processing.
- High-Quality Display Connectors - Attaches to ultra-high-resolution panels producing phenomenal photorealistic image quality from a range of display connectors. Through the GPU support for two active connectors including, dual-link DVI-I with up to 3840 x 2400 @ 24Hz, DisplayPort with up to up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz, or HDMI from a cable.
- 30-Bit Color Fidelity - 30-bit color fidelity (10-bits per color) enables billions rather than millions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
- NVIDIA® Quadro® Digital Video Pipeline - Quadro Digital Video Pipeline is the industry’s only GPU-accelerated solution for real-time acquisition, processing, and delivery of high-resolution SDI video, across traditional and now 3D video broadcast environments. Supports uncompressed 8-, 10-, 12-bit SDI via optional Quadro SDI Capture and Quadro SDI Output cards.
- NVIDIA® Quadro® G-Sync Solution - The Quadro G-Sync option card is an advanced solution that ensures frame synchronization between GPUs and provides a way to synchronize to an external source (also known as house sync). G-Sync allows advanced visualization systems to utilize many projectors or displays in unison delivering unprecedented levels of realism and betters ways to collaborate.
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision Pro™ - 3D Vision Pro includes advanced active shutter glasses delivering crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. RF technology enables a range of environments ranging from collaborative work spaces to theaters. 3D Vision Pro solution sold separately.
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support - OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo offers professional applications the capability of smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience.
- Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization - Enables robust control of stereo effect through a dedicated 3-pin mini-din connection between the graphics card and 3D stereo hardware.
- Programming the CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture - General purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA is accelerating techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
- Cg Programming - Programmable GPU leverages Cg high-level, open-standard shading language to enable the creation and integration of real-time photorealistic effects into 3D models, scenes and designs.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Support - Take advantage of all the new and compelling features included with Windows 7, delivering unprecedented application performance, advanced visual realism, and premium reliability with superior application compatibility on mobile and desktop workstations.
- Shader Model 5.0 Programmability - Infinite length vertex programs and dynamic flow control remove the previous limits on OpenGL and DirectX shader programs, delivering sophisticated effects never before imagined.
- NVIDIA Graphics API Extensions - NVIDIA provides a set of extensions to standard graphics APIs for Linux and Windows, enabling applications to take maximum advantage of state-of-the-art GPU capabilities.
- NVIDIA Application Acceleration Engines Support - Supercharge application performance and capabilities with highly optimized software modules, including SceniX™, OptiX™, and CompleX™, for advanced creative and investigative possibilities.
- NVIDIA® SLI® Technology - NVIDIA SLI technology leverages multiple GPUs to dynamically scale graphics performance, enhance image quality, expand display real estate and assemble a fully virtualized system. Available on Quadro SLI certified platforms only.
- NVIDIA® Multi-OS - NVIDIA Multi OS allows a user to run multiple Windows or Linux workstation applications from a single system, with each Operating System directly assigned to a Quadro graphics solution. Only available on NVIDIA Multi-OS certified platforms.
- NVIDIA® SLI® Mosaic Technology - NVIDIA SLI Mosaic Technology enables transparent scaling of any application, tear-free across up to four display channels, including support for 4K projection, while delivering full performance from a single SLI certified workstation. Available on Quadro SLI certified platforms only.
- Compatible with Industry Standard Architectures - Compatible with Microsoft and Linux operating systems, as well as Intel and AMD x86 32- and 64-bit microprocessor architectures.
- Ultra-Quiet Design - Acoustics lower than 28db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
|NVIDIA Quadro GPU||Quadro 5000|
|# NVIDIA Quadro GPUs||1|
|Form Factor||4.376" H x 9.75" L / Dual Slot|
|Gigaflops (Single Precision)||718.08|
|Gigaflops (Double Precision)||359.04|
|GPU Memory Specs|
|Total Frame Buffer||2.5 GB GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth||120 GB/sec|
|Dual Link DVI-I||1|
|# of Digital Outputs||2|
|# of Analog Outputs||1|
|Stereo (3-pin Mini-DIN)||Yes|
|Maximum Display Resolution Digital @ 60Hz||2560x1600|
|Active Display Channels||2|
|3D Vision/3D Vision Pro||X|
|NVIDIA Multi-OS Technology||X|
|SLI Mosaic Technology||X|
|NVIDIA CUDA Architecture||X|
|SLI Frame Rendering Support||X|
|NVIEW Display Management Software||X|
|FSAA (maximum)||64x (128x with SLI)|
|Audio Support (via DisplayPort)||X|
|Thermal and Power Specs|
|EnergyStar Enabling||Yes (with 2:1 or better max/idle power ratio)|
|Maximum Power Consumptio||152 W|
|Auxiliary Power Cable(s) Required||Single 6-pin|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 5000 900-51030-0400-000 43V5917 89Y8628
Weight: 1 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products have had NO problems or failures, they merely have some usage. The product has been professionally returned to excellent condition. These items have been fully tested, formatted (if appropriate) &repackaged. Hard drives are fully vetted for surface defects and wear, only healthy disks are approved for resale to our customers. Please see our refurbishing process for more details. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty