NVIDIA Part #/MPN: K5000
DiscTech Item #: NVI-K5000-RF-OE
- Special Order - Ships in 5-10 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 5-10 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: PCIe
Electrical Interface: PCIe - v2.0 - 8GBps
On-Board Cache: 4GB
NVIDIA Quadro K5000 699-52004-0500-400 / IBM / Lenovo 0B47081 4GB DDR PCIe Professional GPU Graphics Video Card - Refurbished
NVIDIA Quadro K5000 699-52004-0500-400 / IBM / Lenovo 0B47081 4GB DDR PCIe / PCI Express Professional GPU / Graphics Processing Unit Graphics Video Card - Refurbished
NVIDIA Quadro K5000
The NVIDIA Quadro K5000 graphics card takes advantage of the NVIDIA Kepler™ architecture to dramatically accelerate professional applications.
You can count on superior interaction when designing with the most complex models, richer scene details and effects for content creation, and faster results when processing massive datasets for scientific exploration. The Quadro K5000 features a range of innovative features, including SMX for increased per-clock throughput of key graphics operations and bindless textures that enable the GPU to reference textures directly in memory. Plus, it supports up to four displays—ideal for driving large-scale visualization solutions.
Easily deploy ultra-high resolution scalable visualization configurations.
You can now drive up to four displays simultaneously and get full support of the next-generation DisplayPort 1.2 standard—capable of resolutions of 3840x2160 at 60 Hz. This makes it easy to deploy multiple displays across a desktop, build an expansive digital signage wall, or create a sophisticated stereoscopic 3D CAVE environment. NVIDIA’s latest technologies, coupled with a Quadro K5000, give you an easy, affordable way to perform image synchronization and resolution scaling of a synchronized display surface with multiple projectors or displays. These technologies include Quadro Sync, Quadro Mosaic, Quadro Warp/Blend, and GPUDirect.
Interact with greater levels of model complexity in the design workflow.
The Quadro K5000’s next-generation streaming multiprocessor (SM) design, called SMX, offers several important architectural changes. These include substantial increases in per-clock throughput of key graphics operations that combine to deliver unprecedented performance and power efficiency. Plus the Quadro K5000 features large frame buffer capacity that lets you work with larger models and assemblies and improves interactive manipulation performance during the design process.
Create richer scene details and effects for content creation.
The NVIDIA Kepler architecture introduces the concept of bindless textures, which enables the GPU to reference textures directly in memory. This effectively eliminates the limit on the number of unique textures that can be used to render a scene, and reduces the CPU overhead to deliver improved performance. In fact, over one million unique textures are now possible. FXAA and TXAA film-style antialiasing technologies provide outstanding image quality for content creation and design reviews without compromising the interactive experience.
Certified on industry-leading professional applications.
Designed and built specifically for professional workstations, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs power more than 150 professional applications across a broad range of industries, including manufacturing, media and entertainment, sciences, and energy. Professionals trust them to deliver the best possible experience with applications such as Adobe CS6, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Inventor, Dassault Systemes CATIA and SolidWorks, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, and many more. For maximum application performance, add a Tesla K20 to your workstation and experience the power of NVIDIA Maximus technology.
GPU Performance Features
- NVIDIA® CUDA® Architecture - Parallel-computing architecture that tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows.
NVIDIA® Scalable Geometry Engine
Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
- Large Framebuffers with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth - Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
- Dual Copy Engines - Enables the highest rates of parallel data processing and concurrent throughput between the GPU and host, accelerating techniques such as ray tracing, color grading and physical simulation.
- Bindless Textures - Dramatically increases the number of unique textures available to shaders at run-time, enabling vastly more different materials and richer texture detail in scenes.
- NVIDIA SMX - Delivers more processing performance and efficiency through this new, innovative streaming multiprocessor design that allows a greater percentage of space to be applied to processing cores versus control logic.
- H.264 encoder - Dedicated H.264 encode engine that' independent of 3D/compute pipeline and delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications.
- PCI Express 2.0 Compliance - Supports data transfer rates up to 5 GT/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 16 GB/sec bi-directional (8 GB/sec in each direction)
- Ultra-Quiet Design - Silent cooling design enables acoustics lower than 28db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
- Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA) - Up to 64X FSAA (up to 128x with SLI) for dramatically reducing visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in unparalled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
- NVIDIA FXAA and TXAA - Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without the performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU's CUDA cores and new film-style AA techniques.
- GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0 - Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
- 16K Texture and Render Processing - Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- NVIDIA® Quadro® Mosaic Technology - Enables transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 16 displays from 4 GPUs from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
- Quad-Display Support - All-new display engine drives up to four displays simultaneously and fully supports the next generation Display Port 1.2 standard capable of resolutions such as 3840x2160 @60Hz, making it easy to deploy multiple displays across a desktop, build an expansive digital signage wall, or create a sophisticated stereoscopic 3D CAVE environment.
- NVIDIA® nView® Advanced Desktop Software - This software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
- DisplayPort 1.2 Support (with Audio) - Compact and secure DisplayPort 1.2 connectors support multi-stream technology, stream cloning and ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz ). This enables maximum range, resolution, refresh rate, and color depth designed to support the latest display technologies.
- 30-Bit Color Fidelity - (10 bits per color). Enables billions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
- Quadro Digital Video Pipeline - Industry's only GPU-accelerated solution for real-time acquisition, processing, and delivery of high-resolution SDI video, across traditional and now 3D video broadcast, environments. Supports uncompressed 8-, 10-, 12-bit SDI via optional Quadro SDI Capture and Quadro SDI Output cards.
- Quadro Sync - Ensures image and frame synchronization between up to four GPUs when running Quadro Mosaic or independent GPUs in cluster. Quadro Sync also allows synchronization to an external timing source (also known as genlock or house sync). Quadro Sync enables advanced visualization systems to scale the resolution of the display surface with multiple projectors or displays with standard applications or applications designed for clusters.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® and 3D Vision Pro - Advanced active shutter glasses that deliver crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. Infrared (3D Vision) or RF (3D Vision Pro) technology enable a range of immersive environments from your desktop workstation to collaborative work spaces. 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro are sold separately.
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support -Provides a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
- Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization - Enables robust control of stereo effect through a dedicated three-pin mini-din connection to directly synchronize 3D stereo hardware to Quadro graphics card.
- NVIDIA® CUDA® Parallel Computing Architecture - Quadro solutions leverage general-purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA accelerates techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
- NVIDIA GPUDirect - NVIDIA GPUDirect capability increases compute performance when data throughput or latency reduction are key considerations by allowing direct access to GPU memory by 3rd-party devices such as SDI video adapters, NICs and SSDs.
- NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video - NVIDIA® GPUDirect for Video technology allows 3rd party hardware to communicate directly with NVIDIA GPUs. By taking advantage of this new API the historical issues of introducing too much delay or latency are gone. With NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video, devices are fully synchronized and the CPU doesn't waste cycles copying data between device drivers.
- NVIDIA® Maximus® Technology - NVIDIA Maximus-powered workstations combine the visualization and interactive design capability of NVIDIA Quadro® GPUs and the high-performance computing power of NVIDIA Tesla® GPUs into a single workstation.
- NVIDIA® SLI® Technology - Leverages multiple GPUs to dynamically scale graphics performance, enhance image quality, expand display real estate, and assemble a fully virtualized system. Available on SLI-certified workstations and servers only.
Alternate MPNs: 0B47081 / 90Y2387 / 9498672 / 900-52004-0400-000 / 699-52004-0500-400
|Alt Model/Part No.||900-52004-0400-000|
|Single Precision Compute Performance||2.1 teraflops|
|GPU Memory Specs|
|Memory Size Total||4GB GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)||173 GB/s|
|Dual Link DVI-I||1|
|Dual Link DVI-D||1|
|# of Digital Outputs||4|
|Stereo (3-pin Mini-DIN)||Optional|
|Maximum Display Resolution (Digital)||DVI-DL: Up to 330M Pixels/sec: (ex 1920x1200@120Hz, 2560x1600@60Hz) DisplayPort 1.2: Up to 540M Pixels/sec & 17.3 Gbps data rate (ex 3840x2160@60Hz 30bpp, 2560x1440@120Hz 30bpp, 4096x2160@24Hz 36bpp, 4096x2160@50Hz 30bpp )|
|Quadro Digital Video Pipeline||Yes|
|NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video||Yes|
|NVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro||Yes|
|NVIDIA CUDA Architecture||Yes|
|NVIEW Display Management Software||Yes|
|Total Board Power||122 W|
|Idle Power||18 W|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 699-52004-0500-400 900-52004-0400-000 0B47081 9498672 90Y2387
Weight: 3 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products have had NO problems or failures, they merely have some usage. The product has been professionally returned to excellent condition. These items have been fully tested, formatted (if appropriate) &repackaged. Hard drives are fully vetted for surface defects and wear, only healthy disks are approved for resale to our customers. Please see our refurbishing process for more details. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty