NVIDIA Part #/MPN: K40
DiscTech Item #: NVI-K40-000-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: PCIe
On-Board Cache: 12MB
NVIDIA Tesla K40 900-22081-2250-000 12GB DDR PCIe Dual-Slot GPU Accelerator Graphic Card - Brand New
NVIDIA Tesla K40 900-22081-2250-000 12GB GDDR5 PCIe / PCI Express 3.0 Dual-Slot GPU / Graphics processing unit Accelerator Graphic Card - Brand New
Alt PN: 900-22081-0040-000, F4A88AA, NVD-900-22081-0040-000, NVD-900-22081-2250-000, F1R08A, F1R08A#0D1
UPGRADE TO THE WORLD’S FASTEST GPU ACCELERATOR.
NVIDIA® TESLA® K40
Count on NVIDIA Tesla K40 GPU Accelerators to solve your most demanding HPC and big data challenges. They feature 1.4 TFLOPS performance, 12 GB memory, and ultra-fast 288 GB/s throughput, giving you the power to process large datasets while delivering up to10X acceleration compared to CPUs.
- FASTEST SIMULATIONS - Accelerates results with 1.4 TF of throughput, 2,880 CUDA cores, and 288 GB/s bandwidth
- HIGHEST PERFORMANCE - Unlocks extra application performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost technology
- LARGEST DATASET ACCESS - Ideal for fluid dynamics simulations, seismic analysis, and rendering applications
The NVIDIA Tesla K40 delivers up to 10x application performance compared to CPUs and up to 2.8x speed up compared to Tesla M2090.
Using the Tesla K40 GPU, applications run up to 40% faster than the previous-generation Tesla K20X and 280% faster than the Tesla M2090.
Features and Benefits
- NVIDIA GPU Boost: On-demand performance boost to attain up to 25% additional application speedup
- Streaming Multiprocessor (SMX): Perform 3X the workload with the same power budget.
- NVIDIA Kepler Architecture: Accelerate all your applications with the world’s fastest, most efficient HPC architecture.
- ECC Memory: Address a critical requirement for computing accuracy and reliability in supercomputing and data centers.
- System Monitoring Features: Manage GPU processors in computing systems using widely used cluster/ grid-management solutions.
The Tesla K40 GPU Accelerator with active cooling from Nvidia is a GPU with no video outputs designed exclusively for providing acceleration to assist computational intensive tasks such as transcoding video, rendering 3D models, cryptography, and analysis of complex data sets. It features a 745 MHz core which can be boosted (overclocked) by the end user up to 875 MHz, and has 2880 Kepler generation CUDA cores (stream processors) which allow it to perform hundreds of computations simultaneously. To ensure data moves to and from the processors as efficiently as possible, the card features 12 GB of GDDR5 RAM over a 384-bit memory interface. A 750 MHz native memory clock speed gets effectively boosted to 3 GHz thanks to the fact GDDR5 type memory moves data at four words per cycle. Altogether this yields a memory bandwidth of 288 GB/s.
|TESLA GPU ACCELERATORS FOR SERVERS|
|Alt Model Number||900-22081-0040-000|
|Product Name||Tesla K40 Graphic Card|
|Processor & Chipset|
|Number of GPUs||1|
|GPU Clock||745 MHz|
|Number of Stream Processors||2880|
|Standard Memory||12 GB|
|Memory Speed||3000 MHz|
|Bus Width||384 bit|
|Cooler Type||Fan Cooler|
|System Requirements||Operating System(s):|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 900-22081-2250-000 900-22081-0040-000 F4A88AA NVD-900-22081-0040-000 NVD-900-22081-2250-000 F1R08A F1R08A#0D1
Weight: 3 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty