NETGEAR Part #/MPN: RN426D2-100NES
DiscTech Item #: NET-RN426D2-100NES-BN-5Y
- Special Order - Ships in 5-10 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 5-10 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: SATA, USB 3.0, eSATA External, Ethernet RJ45
Electrical Interface: Ethernet Gigabit - 1Gbps
On-Board Cache: 4GB
Voltage: 110-240V Multi
Netgear ReadyNAS 426 RN426D2-100NES 6-Bay 12TB SATA Quad Core Desktop Gigabit NAS Array - Brand New
Netgear ReadyNAS 426 RN426D2-100NES 6-Bay 12TB (6 x 2TB) SATA / Serial ATA Quad Core Desktop Gigabit NAS / Network Attached Storage Array - Brand New
NetGear ReadyNAS RN426D2-100NES 6-bay Network Attached Storage Array includes ...
- Intel Atom C3000 Quad Core Processor
- 4GB DDR4
- 2 x USB 3.0 (1 front, 1 rear)
- 1 x eSATA Expansion ports
- 4 x Ethernet RJ45 1GbE LAN ports
- 6 Drive Bays
- Accepts 3.5" / 2.5" SATA Hard Drives and Solid State Drives
- AES 256-bit Encryption Capable
ReadyNAS® 420 Series Network Attached Storage (NAS)
High Performance Storage for Small Businesses
Data is one of the most valuable assets in any business. The sharing, storing, archiving and disaster recovery of data are critical elements in an IT infrastructure. In addition to these universal IT requirements for a small and medium size business, scalability, ease-of-use and cost effectiveness are essential measurements in selecting the right storage solution.
The ReadyNAS® 426 6-Bay storage and ReadyNAS 428 8-Bay storage offer the ideal solution to a small and medium size business (SMB) that requires high-capacity file serving and data backup to support workgroups of up to 40 employees. The ReadyNAS 420 series also includes the 2-Bay RN422 and 4-Bay RN424 that run the same ReadyNAS OS and apps.
All ReadyNAS support the entire suite of features in ReadyNAS OS, including 5 levels of data protection, ReadyDR disaster recovery, and virtualized storage for VMware and other virtualized networks.
These 426 and 428 NAS models also come with the latest ReadyNAS OS 6.7 software for ultimate security and reliability. New features include Cloud backup to Amazon S3 (AWS) on top of Google Drive, Dropbox and Egnyte content management, 3D configuration tool, future-proof and safer Linux 4.4, unique desktop RAID 50 and 60 for more reliable storage, and many more business features that enable the ultimate business features in ReadyNAS. Yield the benefits of the latest industrial and software design from NETGEAR with ReadyNAS storage.
All Inclusive Solution for Data Sharing, Storing & Securing
- File Sharing: Unified storage platform for sharing files between Windows, Mac and Linux-based computers
- Hard Drive Redundancy: RAID redundancy with automatic expansion and unlimited data snapshots for point-in-time restore.
- Cloud Collaboration: Share selected folders and files with ReadyCLOUD with partners, clients or internal teams.
- Backup & Recovery: ReadyDR disaster recovery solution based on block level replication technology
- App Managed: Easily manage your ReadyNAS from the palm of your hand with NETGEAR Insight app
- Virtualization: Thin provisioning, iSCSI support and certified with VMware
Key Business Features
- Automatic Backup & Sync: Using the ReadyCLOUD app for PC, scheduled protection is easier than ever before
- Bit Rot Protection: A proprietary technology protecting your files from unplanned degradation
- Unlimited Snapshots: Unlimited data snapshot capability for on-box protection and flexible data recovery
- X-RAID & Instant Provisioning: Easily expand capacity and feel confident knowing that data is always protected
- Cloud-managed Replication: Maintain data sets in multiple locations or ensure protection of data from remote or branch office locations
- iSCSI and Thin Provisioning: Powerful tools for a business taking advantage of virtual infrastructures
- Anti-virus & Encryption: Keep data protected from outside threats and safe from prying eyes
- Modern GUI and Cloud/Remote Access from Anywhere: Sleek modern interface and patented technology for secure remote access without configuration effort
|ReadyNAS® 420 Series Network Attached Storage (NAS)|
|CPU||Intel Atom C3000 Quad Core Processor|
|Drive Types Supported||SATA/SSD 2.5” or 3.5”|
|Hot Swappavle Drives||Yes|
|Tool-less 3.5” disk installation||Yes|
|eSATA Expansion Ports||1|
|Internal capacity based on 10TB HDD||60TB|
|Gigabit LAN Ports||4|
|USB Ports||Two (2) USB 3.0 (1 front, 1 rear)|
|Power Supply||Internal 200W PSU|
|BTU at Full power supply utilization||68.57W|
|Power consumption: Operation||63.11W|
|Power consumption: (Wake on LAN)||4.6W|
|Power consumption: (Power Off)||189mW|
|2-Line LCD Display||Yes|
|Push Button Navigation||Yes|
|Dimensions DxWxH (mm)||277 x 192 x 259|
|ProSUPPORT Service Packs Available On Call 24x7||1-year|
|Recommended max of users||40|
|Available configurations||Diskless and populated models with desktop or enterprise HDD available|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: RN426D2
Weight: 17 lb
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.