NETGEAR Part #/MPN: WAC540-100NAS
DiscTech Item #: NET-WAC540-100NAS-BN-5Y
Item is out of stock. Please call for alternatives.
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: Ethernet RJ45
Electrical Interface: Ethernet Gigabit - 1Gbps
NetGear Insight WAC540-100NAS AC3000 Managed Smart Cloud Tri-Band Wireless Access Point - Brand New
NetGear Insight WAC540-100NAS AC3000 Managed 2.4GHz & 5GHz Smart Cloud Tri-Band WAP / Wireless Access Point - Brand New
AC3000 WiFi Business Access Point
with NETGEAR Insight app for easy management
Industry’s most powerful Wireless 802.11AC Wave 2 tri-band Access Point with NETGEAR Insight management
One of the most problematic situations for any network owner/manager is when the infrastructure runs out of resources and bandwidth and forklift upgrades are needed to remedy the situation. Not any more with The NETGEAR® AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Business Access Point WAC540. It is a sophisticated access point with 3 radios that can handle any situation where there are large number of WiFi clients demanding service. Office locations with hundreds of employees with multiple devices (laptop, notepad and smart phones) can enjoy WAC540’s performance and coverage together with the ease of use that comes with Insight to overcome all demanding situations when designing and provisioning networks.
Advanced features such as port aggregation together with PoE power allows WAC540 to utilize a bundled gigabit Ethernet for backhaul when powered via Ethernet PoE ports while dedicating its 5G 4x4 radio for servicing even more clients.
Whether your business requires the WiFi network to support the users with office and CRM and instant messaging tools, handling VoIP calls or hosting live video on smart WiFi TVs around the office, WAC540 has the power to keep all of these applications running smoothly.
Finally, the WAC540 is managed by NETGEAR Insight, for a more intuitive and innovative support, with no need for extra management hardware from anywhere through a smart device such as a phone, tablet or a laptop.
Business Features for higher speed, higher coverage and higher density WiFi
- Remote Cloud management and monitoring through the Insight app or Cloud Portal1
- Easy installation through the NETGEAR Insight management solution
- Loadbalancing: Client load balancing based on channel utilization. Advanced features for network administrator to fine tune the load balancing for their deployments via Rx RSSI and max client threshold settings.
- Bandsteering: Adaptive client band steering to help wireless clients connect to the least congested wireless network.
- Mobility: OKC (Opportunistic Key Caching) based layer 2 fast roaming. Supports Assisted Roaming for clients using 802.11kv.
- Max clients: Supports up to 600 wireless clients.
- Dual Ethernet: Supports link aggregation for increased backhaul bandwidth.
- Simultaneous Tri-band WiFi
- Radio 1: IEEE® 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz 256QAM support (400Mbps)
- Radio 2: IEEE® 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz 256QAM support (866Mbps)
- Radio 3: IEEE® 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz 256QAM support (1733Mbps)
- MU-MIMO: Full MU-MIMO support. The AP can communicate simultaneously with its 3 radios (4x4, 2x2, 2x2) allowing a larger number of clients to be serviced simultaneously.
- Airtime fairness: Improves network performance in environments with a mix of older wireless clients (using the IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, or 802.11n wireless standards) and newer wireless clients (using the IEEE 802.11ac wireless standard).
- Instant WiFi: With Insight management, the access points will automatically tune to best channel and Tx power based on the dynamics of WiFi environments.
- Powered by PoE+ or DC power adapter (PoE+ switch and AC/DC power sold separately)
- Gigabit ports for wired connection to switch for easy installation
- Compact and elegant design stylishly blends into the environment
1 Insight Cloud Portal is available with the Insight Premium subscription (or InsightPro for resellers/ MSP only)
|AC3000 WiFi Business Access Point|
with NETGEAR Insight app for easy management
|Frequency Band||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af||Yes|
|Secure SSH Telnet|
|802.11e WAVE||Wave 2|
|Simultaneous Bridge/Client Association||Yes|
|Link Layer Discovery Protocol||Yes|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: WAC540
Weight: 2 lb
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.