NETGEAR Part #/MPN: RR4312X3-10000S
DiscTech Item #: NET-RR4312X3-10000S-BN-5Y
- Special Order - Call For Lead TimeSpecial Order - Call For Lead Time
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: SATA, USB 3.0, eSATA External, Ethernet RJ45
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Electrical Interface: Ethernet 10Gigabit - 10Gbps
On-Board Cache: 16GB
U Height: 2U
Voltage: 110-240V Multi
Netgear ReadyNAS 4312X RR4312X3-10000S 12-Bay 2U 36TB SATA Redundant Quad Core 1GbE NAS Array - Brand New
Netgear ReadyNAS 4312X RR4312X3-10000S State-of-the-art Performance 12-Bay 2U 7036B (12 x 3TB) SATA / Serial ATA Redundant Quad Core 10GbE Copper 10GBase-T Desktop Model Rackmount NAS / Network Attached Storage Array - Brand New
NetGear ReadyNAS RR4312X3-10000S 12-bay 36TB Network Attached Storage Array includes ...
- Intel® Xeon E3-1245v5 3.5GHz Quad Core, Hyper Threaded Processor, Max Turbo Speed 3.9GHz CPU
- 16GB DDR4 ECC expandable to 64GB DDR4 with Expansion unit
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 2 x eSATA ports
- 4 x Ethernet RJ45 1GbE LAN ports
- 2 x Ethernet RJ45 10GbE Copper 10GBase-T LAN ports
- 12 Drive Bays
- Accepts 3.5" SATA and SAS Hard Drives and Solid State Drives
- AES 256-bit Encryption Capable
ReadyNAS 3312/4312X Series Network Attached Storage (NAS)
ReadyNAS Desktop Model Comparison - Rackmount
ReadyNAS 3312 and 4312X are best-in-class high performance network attached storage systems. The RR4312X has two built-in 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces to further meet the storage demands of next generation business networks. Featuring an architecture powered by blazing fast quad-core 5th generation Intel Xeon processors along with DDR4 ECC memory that is expandable up to 64GB, the RR3312 and RR4312 are the no compromise, high performing data storage systems of choice for businesses that need the very best in capacity, performance and security.
ReadyNAS brings state-of-the-art data storage and protection technologies in an affordable and easy-to-use system to the SMB. All ReadyNAS are built on the revolutionary ReadyNAS OS 6 operating system and next-gen BTRFS file system. A best-in-class 5 levels of data protection - X-RAID, Unlimited Snapshots, Bit rot protection, real-time anti-virus and easy offsite replication work in concert to securely protect your data from common risks.
All ReadyNAS systems utilize proprietary ReadyCLOUD technology. With ReadyCLOUD, remotely accessing and sharing files in your own secure private cloud has never been easier. No VPN setup, no port forwarding, no dynamic DNS required.
Designed specifically for the unique needs of business users, RR3312 and RR4312X are virtualization-ready with iSCSI support, thin provisioning capability and VMware certified.
To maximize storage capacity, an SAS expansion card (RRSASEXP-10000S) can be purchased separately for expansion support. Expansion chassis from NETGEAR, EDA2000 and EDA4000, offer 12 and 24 bay expansion, respectively.
Key Business Features
- Automatic Backup & Sync: Using the ReadyCLOUD app for PC, scheduled protection is easier than ever before
- Cloud-managed Replication: Maintain data sets in multiple locations or ensure protection of data from remote or branch office locations
- Bit Rot Protection: A proprietary technology protecting your files from unplanned degradation
- iSCSI and Thin Provisioning: Powerful tools for a business taking advantage of virtual infrastructures
- Unlimited Snapshots: Unlimited data snapshot capability for on-box protection and flexible data recovery
- Anti-virus & Encryption: Keep data protected from outside threats and safe from prying eyes
- X-RAID & Instant Provisioning: Easily expand capacity and feel confident knowing that data is always protected
- Modern GUI and Cloud/Remote Access from Anywhere: Sleek modern interface and patented technology for secure remote access without configuration effort
Key Business Solutions
- File Server: Unified storage platform for sharing files between Windows, Mac and Linux-based computers
- Disaster Recovery: Cloud-managed replication for maintaining multiple sets of data and performing easy restores in case of disaster
- Backup: RAID redundancy with automatic expansion and unlimited data snapshots for point-in-time restore
- Virtualization: Thin provisioning, iSCSI support and certified with VMware
|CPU||Intel® Xeon E3-1245v5 3.5GHz|
Quad Core, Hyper Threaded Processor,
Max Turbo Speed 3.9GHz
|Memory||16GB DDR4 ECC|
|Memory Expansion||64GB DDR4|
|Drive Types Supported||SATA/SSD 2.5” or 3.5”|
|Hot Swappable Drives||Yes|
|SAS Ports for Expansion Chassis|
|Gigabit LAN Ports||4|
|10Gbps LAN Copper 10GBase-T||2|
|USB Ports||2 x USB 3.0|
|Power Supply||Dual Redundant Internal 550 W; input|
100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
|Fan (mm)||3 x 80|
|Dimensions DxWxH (mm)s||707 x 445 x 88|
|Software and Functionality|
|Certification and Compatibility||VMware vSphere ESXi 6.0|
|Cloud-discovery, Setup and Management||Yes|
|Data Protection with Unlimited Snapshots||Yes|
|Web-managed Replication for Disaster Recovery||Yes|
|iSCSI and Thin Provisioning||Yes|
|Insight App Management||Yes|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 28 lb
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.