OCZ Technology Part #/MPN: VTR150-25SAT3-120G
DiscTech Item #: OCZ-VTR150-25SAT3-120G-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx7mm Fits All laptops
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 550
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
SSD Type: MLC
OCZ VTR150-25SAT3-120G 120GB 2.5in 6Gbps Vector 150 SATA SED MLC SSD - Brand New
OCZ VTR150-25SAT3-120G 120GB 2.5" 6.0 Gbps Vector 150 Serial Advanced Technology Attachment Self-Encrypting Drive Multi-Level Cell Solid State Disk Drive - Brand New
Putting Hard Drives to Shame - Meet the storage expectations you didn’t know you had and experience accelerated application responsiveness, increased productivity, and improved energy efficiency with this simple upgrade.
Don’t Settle for Performance or Endurance - Get the best of both worlds and get a computing experience second to none. Vector 150 SSDs not only start off fast, but stay fast and offer a leading 5 year warranty with up to 50GB per day of host writes under consumer workloads.
- Proprietary – Proprietary Barefoot 3 controller technology delivers superior sustained speeds over the long term.
- Endurance King – Ultimate endurance, rated for an industry-leading 50GB/day of host writes for 5 years (typical client workloads).
- Superior Mixed Workload Performance – Excels in both incompressible and compressible data types such as multimedia, encrypted data, .ZIP files and software.
- Lasting Performance – Advanced suite of NAND flash management to analyze and dynamically adapt as flash cells wear.
- Ultra Slim – Sleek alloy housing offers slim 7mm z-height for compatibility with the latest thinner form factor notebooks.
- Added Value – Bundled with 3.5” desktop adapter and Acronis® True Image™ cloning software to easily transfer data from your old hard drive.
- Secure – Superior reliability with in-house technology and high quality components based on the latest technology.
- Encryption - 256-bit AES-compliant.
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 2.5" x 7mm (Thin/Case) SATA drives.
|Interface Option||SATA 3 6Gb/s (Backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gb/s)|
|NAND Components||19nm Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Flash|
|NAND Controller||Barefoot 3 M00|
|Form Factor||2.5 Inch, Ultra-slim 7mm|
|Sequential Read Speed||550 MB/s|
|Sequential Write Speed||450 MB/s|
|Random Read Speed (4K, QD32)||80,000 IOPS|
|Random Write Speed (4K, QD32)||95,000 IOPS|
|Steady State Random Write (4K, QD32)||12,000 IOPS|
|Power Consumption||Idle: 0.55W, Active: 2.5W|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ 85°C|
|Vibration (Operational)||2.17Grms (7-800Hz)|
|Vibration (Non-operational)||16.3Grms (20-2000Hz)|
|Certifications||RoHS, CE, FCC, KCC, C-Tick, VCCI, BSMI|
|MTBF||2.3 million hours|
|Data Path Protection||BCH ECC corrects up to 44 random bits/1KB|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty