OCZ Technology Part #/MPN: VTX460-25SAT3-480G
DiscTech Item #: OCZ-VTX460-25SAT3-480G-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx7mm Fits All laptops
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 545
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
SSD Type: MLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Read Intensive
OCZ VTX460-25SAT3-480G 480GB 2.5in 6Gbps Vertex 460 SATA SED SED MLC SSD - Brand New
OCZ VTX460-25SAT3-480G 480GB 2.5" 6.0 Gbps Vertex 460 Serial Advanced Technology Attachment Self-Encrypting Drive Multi-Level Cell Solid State Disk Drive - Brand New
Make the shift to next generation OCZ Vertex 460 SSD. Combining OCZ’s own controller design with the latest generation of flash, Vertex 460 keeps your computing experience ahead of the game. A faster, snappier, and more reliable system is what you can expect from a high-performance yet value-minded Vertex 460 upgrade.
It’s storage for your multimedia, multitasking world - The OCZ Vertex 460 Series delivers the performance, productivity, and energy efficiency your system is craving. Say goodbye to lag and get a computing experience worthy of your time.
Performance that matters - Do you write a lot of data? Vertex 460 delivers leading write speeds that you won’t get with any other solution. No fancy behind-the-scenes tricks, just pure storage performance.
Reliability and durability from the inside out - With quality SSD technology built into every drive, the Vertex 460 Series is built to provide years of hard drive-humiliating performance. Ditch that spinning HDD for some storage peace of mind.
- Next Generation 19nm MLC NAND flash – Latest 19nm process geometry NAND for exceptional performance on consumer workstations, desktops, and laptops.
- Proprietary – Proprietary Barefoot 3 controller technology delivers superior sustained speeds over the long term.
- Bang for the Buck – Designed for value-minded users who want a performance SSD with no tricks up its sleeve.
- Superior Mixed Workload Performance – Excels in both incompressible and compressible data types such as multimedia, encrypted data, .ZIP files and software.
- Lasting Performance – Advanced suite of NAND flash management to analyze and dynamically adapt as flash cells wear.
- Ultra Slim – Sleek alloy housing offers slim 7mm z-height for compatibility with the latest thinner form factor notebooks.
- Added Value – Bundled with 3.5” desktop adapter and Acronis® True Image™ cloning software to easily transfer data from your old hard drive.
- Secure – Superior reliability with in-house technology and high quality components based on the latest technology.
- Encryption - 256-bit AES-compliant.
This drives is compatible with any server that accepts 2.5" x 7mm (Thin/Case) SATA drives.
|Interface Option||SATA 3 6Gb/s (Backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gb/s)|
|NAND Components||19nm Toshiba Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Flash|
|NAND Controller||OCZ Barefoot 3 M10|
|Form Factor||2.5 Inch, Ultra-slim 7mm|
|Sequential Read Speed||530 MB/s|
|Sequential Write Speed||420 MB/s|
|Random Read Speed (4K, QD32)||80,000 IOPS|
|Random Write Speed (4K, QD32)||90,000 IOPS|
|Steady State Random Write (4K, QD32)||12,000 IOPS|
|Power Consumption||Idle: 0.6W, Active: 2.70W|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ 85°C|
|Vibration (Operational)||2.17Grms (7-800Hz)|
|Vibration (Non-operational)||16.3Grms (20-2000Hz)|
|Certifications||UL C/US, FCC, CE, C-Tick, KCC, BSMI, VCCI, WEEE|
|MTBF||2 million hours|
|Data Path Protection||BCH ECC corrects up to 44 random bits/1KB/1KB|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty