PROMISE Part #/MPN: E5800FDNX
DiscTech Item #: PRO-E5800FDNX-BN-3Y
- Special Order - Ships in 5-10 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 5-10 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI, SATA, Fibre Channel - External HSSDC DB9, Ethernet RJ45, PCIe, Serial RS-232 DB9, SFF-8644, SFP
Electrical Interface: FC-AL - 4Gbps
U Height: 4U
Voltage: 110-240V Multi
Promise Technology E5800FD VTrak 5800f Series 4U 24-Bay Fibre/Fiber Channel to SAS / SATA Dual Controller RAID Subsystem Diskless - Brand New
Promise Technology E5800FD VTrak 5800f Series 4U 24-Bay Fibre/Fiber Channel to Serial Attached SCSI / Serial Attached Technology Attachment Dual Controller RAID Subsystem Diskless - Brand New
Model Number: E5800FDNX
VRrak E5000 Series
16Gb Fibre Channel to 12Gb SAS/SATA
High-Availability Storage System for Big Data
Affordable Enterprise-level Storage
- Delivers an affordable high-performance Fibre Channel to SAS Storage solution with advanced enterprise level reliability and functionality.
- Four 16Gb Fibre Channels ports and Two 12Gb SAS port (SFF-8644) per controller for connecting Host and Storage Expansion, respectively. Perfect for applications requiring huge bandwidth.
- Redundant and Active-Active components of controllers, power supplies, and cooling units providing optimal data availability for any unforeseen circumstance.
- Full featured Enterprise-level Storage System to accommodate any size of business environment.
IT/Data Center Ready
- The ability to deploy 6/12 Gb SAS/SATA hard drives and SSDs in the E5000 Series.
- Efficient power supplies provide up to 90% power efficiency that improves TCO by conserving power, reducing heat output and improving cooling costs.
- Flash arrays enable optimized speed for key enterprise applications that need High-speed transfer rate and reduced latency.
- Intel multi-cores processors allows saturation of line rate speeds for both 16Gb Fibre Channel Front-end and 12Gb SAS Backend interfaces.
- Delivers high capacity for archiving and backup
- Transport feature allows portability to move and/or store Petabytes from one location to another with data intact
- Ready to confront any challenge in today’s virtualized IT environment, the VTrak E5000 Series is certified with VMware vSphere, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V, Veeam, and DataCore SANsymphony.
- Virtualization enables dynamic storage allocations such that physical layers of storage can be utilized most effectively. As virtual machines continue to increase with more virtualized deployments, 16Gb Fibre Channel performance delivers the faster bandwidth needed for growing infrastructures.
- High-performance, high-bandwidth allowing more than 12.8 GB/s aggregate transfer rate
- High-Availability provides assurance of continuous operation
- ctive-Active Dual Controller with ALUA for performance and access flexibility
- 80 PLUS GOLD certified PSUs, Deliver power efficiency, and Energy Star Ready
- Advanced diagnostics and reporting with persistent error log
- Virtualization Ready
- Support massive capacity by cascading up to 9 J5000 12Gb or SAS/SATA JBOD Storage Expansions
- Quad 16 Gb FC ports per Controller provides maximum bandwidth
- 12 Gb SAS backend storage interface to support the fastest HDD/SSD
- Backward compatible to 8 Gb and 4 Gb on Fibre Channel interface, and to 6 Gb on SAS/SATA interface
- Conveniently accessible persistent error logging and HTML formatted Service Report
- Online Capacity Expansion allows Volume size to grow with ease
- Software Updates without disrupting operation
- Background Data Integrity Checking and Parity Rebuild
- Predictive Data Migration (PDM) minimizes maintenance requirement
Simultaneously compatible with 3.5" x1" (LFF) SAS and SATA hard drive kits - SAS 3Gb/s and SATA II 3Gb/s.
|VTrak E5000 Series|
|Drive Support||Up to 24 3.5" drives |
|External I/O Ports||Each SBB2.0 RAID Controller has four 16 Gb FC SFP ports for Host interface and two 12 Gb SAS standard Mini SAS HD ports (SFF-8644) for Storage Expansion, RJ45 1Gb Ethernet and RS232 for Management ports|
|Raid Levels||0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60|
|Raid Stripe Size Support||6kK, 128K, 256K, 512K and 1MB|
|Hot Spares||Global or deducated with revertible option|
|Max LUNs per Subsystem||1024100|
|Max Luns per array||32|
|Advanced Storage Features|
|Supported OSs||Windows Server 2008, 2012, OS X 10.x, RHEL 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, and 7.2, SLES 11, 11 SP4, and 12 SP1|
|Software Certification||VMware ESXi 6.0, VEEAM Backup & Replication 9.0, Citrix Server 7.0, Data Core SANSymphony 10.0 PSP6, Windows, Arcserve UDP v6.0.3792 Update 3 Build 776, XSAN 5, StorNext v5.3|
|Voltage||100--240 Vac Auto--Ranging|
|Current (Maximum)||9A @ 100 Vac; 4A @ 240 Vac|
|Power Conversion Efficiency||>80% @ 110V (>20% load), >80% @ 240V (>20% load) Temperature Range|
|Temperature Range||Operational: 5° to 35°C|
Non-Operational: -40° to 60°C
|Humidity||Operational: 20% to 80% (Non-Condensing)|
Non--Operational: ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
|Acoustic Noise Levels||< 60dB, 25C|
|Shock||Operational: 5G, 11 ms duration|
Non-Operational: 30G, 11ms duration
|Vibration||Operational: 0.2G, 5 to 500Hz (sine wave) ; 0.41G, 3-10-200-500Hz (Random)|
Non-Operational: 1G, 5 to 500Hz (sine wave) ; 2.256G, 5-80-350-500Hz (Random)
|Safety and Emission Certification||EMC Class A: CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI, RCM|
Safety: IEEE CB, UL/cUL and TUV
|Environmental Standards||RoHS, GreenPC, WEEE|
|Power Supply||Efficient 80PLUS GOLD Certified redundant PSU|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||174.4mm x 446.7mm x 507mm|
(6.87” x 17.6” x 19.96”)
|Weight||24.8Kg(54.7 lbs) w/o drives|
40.5Kg (89.2 lbs) w/ drives
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 75 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.