PROMISE Part #/MPN: VTG1100PUS
DiscTech Item #: PRO-VTG1100PUS-BN-3Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: Fibre Channel - Internal - Arbitrated Loop ASA II, USB 2.0, USB 3.0 3.1 3.2, Ethernet RJ45, VGA, SFP
Electrical Interface: FC-AL - 8Gbps
On-Board Cache: 32GB
U Height: 1U
Promise Technology VTrak VTG1100PUS 64GB Fibre Channel 10G SFP+ NAS G1100 Gateway w/ SSDs - Brand New
Promise Technology VTrak VTG1100PUS 64GB Fibre Channel 10G SFP+ Ethernet NAS G1100 Gateway with Solid State Disk Drives - Brand New
NAS Gateway server equipped with 4x 8GB memory modules and 2x 32GB SSD drives. Also includes 2-ports 8G Fibre Channel and 2-ports 10G SFP+ Ethernet.
Scale out High Performance and High Capacity
The VTrak A3800 shared SAN appliance is ideal for multi-user collaboration to ingest, edit, stream, and process rich media. The VTrakFS™ file system software integrated with metadata controllers and VTrak primary storage in a single box enables higher performance and workload productivity and for easier management. It is an “All in one” RAID storage subsystem, with integrated metadata appliance and embedded filesystem for Big Data with NAS Gateway.
The NAS Gateway enables hundreds of clients in the LAN network to access the highly scalable fibre channel SAN appliance via 10Gb Ethernet. While the NAS Gateway contains a file sharing protocol and file system management, the benefit is that the backend VTrak A3800 SAN can scale to petabytes while still appearing as a single NAS folder interface. This eliminates the need to reconfigure clients, as done in traditional NAS environments when additional storage is required.
Fast and Simple
VTrak A-Class is optimized for high performance, high bandwidth rich media applications requiring large block sequential IOPs. Plus, it's much less complicated that competing solutions because it's an “all-in-one” metadata appliance, RAID storage subsystem, and file system (VTrakFS™).
Scalable, Reliable and Cost-Efficient
With A-Class you can “pay as you grow” from 32TB to over 7PB for long-term storage investment protection. Additionally, VTrak x30 is the only Apple-qualified enterprise SAN subsystem, with high-availability dual controllers, hot-swappable modular disk array, and included 3-Year warranty. The A-Class can save 30-40% rack space and energy costs compared to nonintegrated multi-vendor solutions.
Optimized for Video Centric Environments
PROMISE VTrakFS™ file system is optimized for leveraging 8Gb FC interface for large file data ingesting, streaming, or processing between a SAN and its clients – unlike NAS file systems. Data is directly transferred between the SAN appliance and clients over the SAN FC network. This means higher bandwidth performance and lower latency data transfers, as required by Media & Entertainment, HPC applications, and other video-centric environments.
Store Massive Amounts of Data
Store massive amount of data required by media centric and HPC environments. Scale across multiple RAID storage subsystems thus scaling in capacity and performance.
- Supports 1024 RAID Logical Drives to make up the volumes (s).
- JBODs can be added dynamically to increase the storage space.
- RAOD heads can be added as Storage Nodes to dynamically increase the storage space as well as increase the number of FC counts, thereby scaling in performance.
- All this can be done online without interrupting the clients.
Supersized File System for Big Data
VTrak A-Class virtualizes storage to create a single name space, shared storage volume.
- Each VTrakFS consists of a metadata LUN (MDL) and data LUNs (DL)
- MDL contains information about file location, size, access times, etc.
- VTrak A Class head unit manages directing each client the correct file info over 1Gb Ethernet, but each Client has full speed access to actual data via 8Gb Fibre Channel
- For access to files on the VTrak A-Class via ethernet, the NAS Gateway G1100 is a 1U file server appliance that acts as an access point for file-based storage via 1/10GbE front end, with 8Gb FC backend connectivity to VTrak A-Class SAN.
- The VTrak shared SAN appliance and NAS Gateway creates a unified storage solution, with redundancy and single VTrakFS management software.
|Model||G1100 NAS Gateway|
|Availability||NAS Gateway cluster with 2 active nodes per cluster to a max of 2 cluster for high availability and IO load balancing|
|Management Tools/Interface||Configured, managed, and monitored with VTrak A-Class SAN management software|
|Client Licenses||1/10 Ethernet Cluster NAD Gateway Appliance supporting NFS and CIFS with unlimited client support|
|Network Protocols||NFS, SMB/CIFS|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 46 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.