QNAP Part #/MPN: TS-253Be-2G-US
DiscTech Item #: QNA-TS-253Be-2G-US-BN-2Y
- Special Order - Ships in 3-5 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 3-5 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: SATA, USB 3.0 3.1 3.2, Ethernet RJ45
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Electrical Interface: Ethernet Gigabit - 1Gbps
On-Board Cache: 2GB
Voltage: 110-240V Multi
QNAP TS-253Be TS-253Be-2G-US Intel Celeron Quad Core NAS Server w/ PCIe Expansion Slot - Diskless - Brand New
QNAP TS-253Be TS-253Be-2G-US Intel Celeron Quad Core NAS / Network Attached Storage Server w/ PCIe / PCI Express Expansion Slot - Diskless - Brand New
QNAP TS-253Be-2G 2-bay Network Attached Storage Server includes ...
- 5 x USB 3.0
- 2 x Ethernet RJ45 1GbE LAN ports
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 Slot
- 2GB (1 x 2GB) DDR3L SODIMM
- 2 drive bays
- Intel HD Graphics 500
- Intel Celeron J3455 quad-core 1.5 GHz, up to 2.3 GHz
- Accepts 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives and 2.5" SATA solid state drives
- Encryption capable
Quad-core multimedia NAS with PCIe slot for diverse application expansion and greater efficiency
The TS-253Be features a simple physical design that can easily fit into office and home environments. It provides a PCIe port that can boost its functionality: a QNAP QM2 expansion card can be installed to add M.2 SSD caching/10GbE connectivity and support for Qtier auto-tiering technology, or a compatible wireless card can be installed to use the TS-253Be as a wireless access point. The TS-253Be also supports dual-channel 4K H.264/H.265 processing to provide a smooth media viewing experience on all connected devices. In addition, a wide range of productivity tools are available for use on the TS-253Be to improve work efficiency for media creators or creative professionals, while also enriching their multimedia experience.
- The PCIe port supports installing a 10GbE network card, a QM2 dual-port M.2 SSD/10GbE card, a USB 3.1 10Gbps card or a compatible PCIe wireless adapter.
- 4K media playback and online transcoding; multimedia viewing on HDTV via HDMI output
- Snapshots fully record the system status and data. If files are accidentally deleted or modified, you can quickly restore the previously-recorded data.
- Hybrid Backup Sync consolidates backup and sync tasks into a single app.
- Secure private cloud solution with high storage scalability.
- Supports containerized applications and hosting multi-OS virtual machines
|Model Number||TS-253Be-2G / TS-253Be-2G-US|
|CPU||Intel® Celeron® J3455 quad-core 1.5 GHz, up to 2.3 GHz|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 500|
|System Memory||2GB DDR3L (1 x 2GB)|
|Memory Slot||2 x DDR3L SODIMM slots|
(For dual-DIMM configuration, you must use a pair of identical DDR3L modules.)
|Drive Bay||Hot-swappable 2 x 3.5"/2.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDD/SSD|
|Gigabit Ethernet Port||2 x RJ45 Gigabit LAN port|
|10 Gigabit Ethernet Port||Optional 10 Gigabit LAN port via a PCIe expansion card|
|USB Port||5 x USB 3.0 Type-A ports|
|PCIe Slot||1 PCIe 2.0 x2 slot|
|HDMI Output||2 x HDMI v1.4b, up to 3840 x 2160, 30 Hz|
|Audio||Input: 2 x 3.5mm microphone input jacks|
Output: speaker, 3.5mm line out jack
|LED Indicators||Status/Power, LAN, USB, HDD|
|Buttons||Power, USB copy, Reset, Capacitive touch buttons (select, enter)|
Optional QNAP RM-IR004 remote control
|Security Slot||Kensington security slot|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||168 x 105 x 226 mm|
6.61 x 4.13 x 8.90 inch
|Net Weight||1.66 kg ( 3.66 lbs )|
|Operating Temperature and Relative Humidity||0 ~ 40˚C (32˚F ~ 104˚F)|
5~95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C (80.6˚F)
|Power Supply Unit||65W AC adapter, 100-240V|
|Fan||1 x 7 cm|
|Package Contents||NAS, QIG, 2 x RJ45 ethernet cables, AC adapter, power cord, 2.5"/3.5"drive screw kit|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: TS-253Be-2G
Weight: 4.5 lb
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.