QNAP Part #/MPN: TS-473-4G-US
DiscTech Item #: QNA-TS-473-4G-US-BN-2Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA, USB 3.0, Ethernet RJ45
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Electrical Interface: Ethernet Gigabit - 1Gbps
On-Board Cache: 4GB
Voltage: 110-240V Multi
QNAP TS-473 TS-473-4G-US 4-Bay AMD R-Series RX-421ND Turbo NAS Server w/ 4GB RAM - Diskless - Brand New
QNAP TS-473 TS-473-4G-US 4-Bay AMD R-Series RX-421ND Turbo NAS / Network Attached Storage Server with 4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM - Diskless - Brand New
QNAP TS-473-4G 4-bay Network Attached Storage Server includes ...
- 4 x USB 3.0 (1 x Front, 3 x Rear)
- 4 x Ethernet RJ45 1GbE LAN ports
- 4 drive bays
- 4GB (2 x 2GB) SODIMM DDR4-1600 RAM
- AMD R-Series RX-421ND quad-core 2.1 GHz processor
- Turbo Core up to 3.4 GHz
- Accepts 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives and 2.5" SATA solid state drives
- Encryption capable
The TS-473 is powered by a high-performance and energy-efficient AMD R-Series CPU and provides two PCIe slots for greater functionality. You can install a QNAP QM2 expansion card to add M.2 SSD caching/10GbE connectivity; a compatible wireless card to use the TS-473 as a wireless access point; and an entry-level graphics card to boost system performance for 4K video performance. The TS-473 allows you to flexibly deploy a wide range of applications with a more affordable budget.
- Two PCIe Gen3 x4 slots support QM2 cards, 10GbE adapters, or wireless network cards.
- Supports entry-level graphics card, allowing for 4K video transcoding and output.
- Dual M.2 SATA 6 Gb/s SSD slots allow for setting up caching or storage pools, improving file access efficiency.
- Qtier auto-tiering technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency.
- Scalable storage supporting virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data. If files are accidentally deleted or modified, you can quickly restore the data from a snapshot.
Use only QNAP memory modules to maintain system performance and stability. For NAS devices with more than one memory slot, use QNAP modules with identical specifications.
|Model Number||TS-473-4G / TS-473-4G-US|
|CPU||Processor: AMD R-Series RX-421ND quad-core 2.1 GHz processor, Turbo Core up to 3.4 GHz|
Encryption Engine: AES-NI
|System Memory||4GB DDR4 (2 x 2 GB)|
|Maximum Memory||64 GB (4 x 16 GB)|
|Memory Slot||4 x SODIMM DDR4|
(For dual- or quad-DIMM configurations, you must use a pair of identical DDR4 modules.)
|Flash Memory||512 MB DOM|
|Drive Bay||4 x SATA 6 Gbps bays|
|Drive Compatibility||3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives|
2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives
2.5-inch SATA solid state drives
|SSD Cache Acceleration Support|
The following are not hot-swappable: M.2 SSDs, SSD cache drives, SSDs using PCIe expansion slots.
|M.2 SSD Slot||2 x M.2 2260/2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSDs (Sold separately) |
1. The M.2 SSD is not included as standard.
2. M.2 SSD operations can easily generate excessive heat. It is recommended to install a heatsink (from QNAP or a third-party provider) on the M.2 SSD.
|Gigabit Ethernet Port||4 x RJ45|
|PCIe Slot||2 x PCIe 3.0 x4|
Note: Support low-profile 10GbE LAN card, USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s) expansion card, QM2 card, PCIe wireless network card or a bus-powered graphics card.
|USB Port||USB 3.0 (Front: 1; Rear: 2)|
|USB One Touch Copy||Front: USB 3.0|
|IR sensor||Optional QNAP RM-IR004 remote control (MCE compatible)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)|| 188.2 x 199.3 x 279.6 mm|
7.41 x 7.85 x 11.01 inch
|Power Consumption (W)|| HDD standby: 33.24 W|
In operation: 56.23 W
(with 4 x 2TB HDDs installed)
|Sound Level||Sound pressure (LpAm): 21.7 dB(A)|
|Net Weight||4.84 kg (10.67 lbs)|
|Power Supply Unit||250W, 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Fan|| System: 1 x 120 mm|
CPU: 1 x 60 mm
|Operating Temperature & Relative Humidity||0 ~ 40˚C ( 32˚F ~ 104˚F ), 5 ~ 95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C (80.6˚F)|
|Security Slot||Kensington security slot|
Note: Use only QNAP memory modules to maintain system performance and stability. For NAS devices with more than one memory slot, use QNAP modules with identical specifications. Warning: Using unsupported modules may degrade performance, cause errors, or prevent the operating system from starting.
* Sound Level Test Environment: Refer to ISO 7779; Maximum HDD loaded; Bystander Position; Average data from 1 meter in front of operating NAS. Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: TS-473-4G
Weight: 12 lb
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.