QNAP Part #/MPN: TS-832X-8G-US
DiscTech Item #: QNA-TS-832X-8G-US-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA, USB 3.0, Ethernet RJ45
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Electrical Interface: Ethernet 10Gigabit - 10Gbps
On-Board Cache: 8GB
Voltage: 110-240V Multi
QNAP TS-832X TS-832X-8G-US SAN/NAS Storage System - Diskless - Brand New
QNAP TS-832X TS-832X-2G-US Cortex-A57 Quad Core 8-bay (5 x 3.5" SATA, 4 x 2.5" SATA) 8GB DDR4 2400 (1 x 8 GB) Network Attached Storage / NAS Server with dual 10GbE SFP+ port - Diskless - Brand New
QNAP TS-832X-8G 8-bay Network Attached Storage Server includes ...
- 3 x USB 3.0 (1 x Front, 2 x Rear)
- 2 x 10GbE SFP+
- 2 x Ethernet RJ45 LAN ports
- 8 drive bays
- 8GB (1 x 8GB) SODIMM DDR4 2400
- AnnapurnaLabs Alpine AL-324 Quad-core 1.7 GHz ARM® Cortex-A57 CPU
- Accepts 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives and 2.5" SATA solid state drives
- Encryption capable
Cost-efficient 10GbE NAS with PCIe Expansion. Extend functionlity to becoem a wireless base station and much more.
The powerful 8-bay, quad-core TS-832X includes two 10GbE SFP+ ports to fully support 10GbE high-speed networks at a budget price with maximized ROI. It is also an ARM-based NAS that supports Qtier™ technology for efficient auto-tiered storage. The PCIe slots extend greater application potential, for example, by installing QNAP’s new PCIe wireless network card QWA-AC2600 the TS-832X is transformed into a convenient wireless base station that allows devices to directly connect to the NAS for easy access to its services and Internet connection.
- Dual 10GbE SFP+ ports for accelerating virtualization and massive file sharing.
- PCIe expandability allows for 10GbE adapters, QM2 cards, USB 3.1 10Gbps cards, or wireless network cards.
- Qtier technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Supports LXC and Docker® containers for rapidly deploying application services across platforms including the cloud, servers, and PCs.
- Secure private cloud supporting centralized storage, backup, sharing, disaster recovery, and storage capacity expansion.
|Model Number||TS-832X-8G / TS-832X-8G-US|
|CPU||AnnapurnaLabs, an Amazon company Alpine AL-324 Quad-core 1.7GHz ARM® Cortex-A57 Processor, 64-bit|
|System Memory||8GB DDR4 2400 (1 x 8 GB)|
|Maximum Memory||16 GB (1 x 16 GB)|
|Memory Slot||1 x SODIMM slot|
|Flash Memory||512 MB NAND Flash|
|Drive Bay||Hot-swappable 8 x 3.5"/2.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDD or SSD|
|10 Gigabit Ethernet Port||2 x 10GbE SFP+|
|Gigabit Ethernet Port||2 x Gigabit RJ45|
|USB Port||3 x USB 3.0 (Front: 1; Rear: 2)|
|PCIe Slot||Slot 1:|
Note: You cannot use the speakers and the line-out jack simultaneously.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||188.2 x 329.3 x 279.6 mm|
7.41 x 12.96 x 11.01 inch
|Weight||Net weight: 6.52 kg (14.37 lbs)|
|Power Consumption (W)||HDD standby：24.53 W|
In operation：49.43 W
(with 8 x 2TB HDDs installed )
|Sound Level||20.7 dBA|
|Power Supply Unit|
|Operating Temperature & Relative Humidity|
|Security Slot||Kensington security slot|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: TS-832X-8G
Weight: 8.5 lb
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.