QNAP Part #/MPN: TS-877XU-RP-1200-4G-US
DiscTech Item #: QNA-TS-877XU-RP-1200-4G-US-BN-3Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA, USB 3.0, Ethernet RJ45, SFP
Electrical Interface: Ethernet 10Gigabit - 10Gbps
On-Board Cache: 4GB
U Height: 2U
Voltage: 110-240V Multi
QNAP TS-877XU-RP-1200-4G-US AMD Ryzen 3 1200 8-Bay quad-cores Redundant NAS Server - Diskless - Brand New
QNAP TS-877XU-RP-1200-4G-US AMD Ryzen 3 1200 8-bay quad-cores Redundant NAS / Network Attached Storage Server - Diskless - Brand New
QNAP TS-877XU-RP-1200-4G-US 8-bay Network Attached Storage Server includes ...
- 2 x Ethernet RJ45 1GbE LAN ports
- 2 x Ethernet RJ45 10GbE SFP+ SmartNIC LAN Ports
- 4 x PCIe 3.0 Slots
- 4GB (1 x 4 GB) DDR4 UDIMM, Maximum 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4 UDIMM
- 8 x Drive Bays
- AMD Ryzen 3 1200 quad-cores 3.1 GHz processor, Turbo Core 3.4 GHz
- Accepts 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives and 2.5" SATA solid state drives
- Encryption capable
QNAP TS-877XU-RP-1200-4G-US Overview
Equipped with AMD’s powerful Ryzen™ processor, the TS-x77XU Series is capable of boosting virtual machine performance with up to 8 cores/16 threads and Turbo Core up to 4.1 GHz. The TS-x77XU Series includes four PCIe Gen.3 slots providing expandability to facilitate a wide range of functions. With the TS-x77XU series you'll get aggressive yet power-effecient performance to meet demanding resource requirements for multitasking and business applications such as VDI, R&D, private cloud, and server virtualization.
- Two 10GbE SFP+ ports provide higher bandwidth to empower applications like virtualization, 4K video editing and file sharing.
- PCIe expandability allows for installing 10GbE/40GbE adapters, PCIe NVMe SSDs, graphics cards, USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) cards, or wireless network cards.
- Supports AMD Radeon™ and NVIDIA® graphics cards for video processing or GPU-passthrough to VMs.
- Qtier™ technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency. Scalable storage supporting virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery.
- RAID 50/60 is recommended for NAS with over 6 disks to strike a balance between capacity, protection, and performance
Top-Class Hardware Engineering with High I/O Expandability
The hardware design of the TS-1277XU-RP provides exceptional system performance and expandability to fulfill diverse application requirements.
- Multi-core AMD Ryzen™ processor
Up to 8 cores/16 threads and up to 4.1GHz Turbo Core
- DDR4 2400 MHz memory
Supports four DDR4 dual-channel Long-DIMM memory (expandable up to 64GB).Includes 4GB/8GB RAM as standard.
- 2 x 10GbE SFP+ ports
Fully supports 10GbE high-speed networks, ideal for running bandwidth-demanding applications.
- USB 3.0/ 3.1 ports
Supports external hard drives, printers and UPS. USB 3.1 provides speeds up to 10Gb/s to greatly boost data transfer performance.
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
Ideal for service binding, port trunking and MPIO configurations.
- 4 x PCIe expansion slots
Supports 10GbE/40GbE network cards, QM2 M.2 SSD/10GbE PCIe cards, or wireless network cards for greater application potential.
- System fans
Monitors system temperatures and automatically adjusts fan speeds accordingly.
- Power Supply Units
Redundant power supplies provided to ensure continuous system up-time.*
*Redundant power not included on the TS-877XU non-RP sku.
Dual-Channel Memory to Deliver Power-Smart Performance
The TS-x77XU series supports dual-channel DDR-4 memory and four Long-DIMM slots. When using paired memory modules, the TS-x77XU series can leverage the power of dual-channel architecture to boost performance. You can also customize the memory configuration (supports up to 64GB RAM) of the TS-x77XU series NAS, making it the most ideal and cost-efficient storage solution for environments like virtualization that contain dynamically-changing workloads.
Install a Graphics Card for GPU-Accelerated Computing
Graphics cards are optimized for graphical calculations and transformations, but require significantly more power than other hardware. The TS-x77XU series offers a 350 watt power supply and PCIe slots to support low-profile graphics cards that do not need power cables, including AMD Radeon™ or NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics cards to boost performance of applications such as video editing , 4K UHD transcoding, imaging processing in QTS and performance of virtual machines via GPU passthrough. Additionally your GPU-accelerated TS-x77XU series NAS can support QNAP's AI developer package, "QuAI", to build, train, and optimize AI model-based services.
- Supported video formats depend on the hardware and software specifications of the devices. Playback capability and quality may vary due to factors including the original file formats/quality, hardware and software limitations, and output devices.
- GPU support for QTS only applies to NVIDIA graphics cards. GPU Passthrough for VM is supported by AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
- When Virtualization Station uses graphics cards, the NAS will temporarily stop hardware transcoding acceleration for QTS (and vice versa).
- Check specific model for supported graphics card dimensions.
- Consult the Compatibility List for information on supported NAS and graphics cards.
- Users are advised to install graphics cards in Slot 3, as it can provide the bandwidth of PCIe Gen.3 x8 when slot 4 is not in use.
|Model#||TS-877XU-RP-1200-4G-US / TS-877XU-RP-1200-4G|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200 quad-core 3.1 GHz processor, Turbo Core 3.4 GHz|
|CPU Architecture||64-bit x86|
|Floating Point Unit||Yes|
|System Memory||4 GB UDIMM DDR4 (1 x 4GB)|
|Maximum Memory||64 GB (4 x 16 GB)|
|Memory Slot||4 x DDR4 long DIMM|
|Flash Memory||5GB (Dual boot OS protection)|
|Drive Bay||8 x 3.5-inch|
|SSD Cache Acceleration Support||Yes|
|Gigabit Ethernet Port (RJ45)||2|
|10 Gigabit Ethernet Port||2 x 10GbE SFP+ SmartNIC port|
*Slot 2 provides the width of PCIe Gen.3 x8 when Slot 1 is not in use, and provides the width of PCIe Gen.3 x4 when Slot 1 is in use.
**Slot 3 provides the width of PCIe Gen.3 x8 when Slot 4 is not in use, and provides the width of PCIe Gen.3 x4 when Slot 4 is in use.
|USB 3.0 Port||4|
|USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Port|
|Form Factor||2U Rackmount|
|LED Indicators||HDD 1-8, Status, LAN, storage expansion port status|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||3.48 × 18.98 × 22.13 inch|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40 °C (32°F - 104°F)|
|Realative Humidity||5~95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C (80.6˚F)|
|Power Supply Unit||300W (x2), 100-240V|
|Power Consumption||Operating Mode, Typical|
With drives fully populated
|Fan||System: 2 x 7cm fan (12V DC)|
|Sound Level||37.7 db(A)|
|Kensington Security Slot||Yes|
Note: Use only QNAP memory modules to maintain system performance and stability. For NAS devices with more than one memory slot, use QNAP modules with identical specifications. Warning: Using unsupported modules may degrade performance, cause errors, or prevent the operating system from starting.
* Sound Level Test Environment: Refer to ISO 7779; Maximum HDD loaded; Bystander Position; Average data from 1 meter in front of operating NAS.
Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: TS-877XU-RP-1200-4G
Weight: 31 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.