SANDISK Part #/MPN: SDLF1DAM-800G
DiscTech Item #: SAN-SDLF1DAM-800G-1JA2-BN-5Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx7mm Fits All laptops
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 530/460
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
SSD Type: MLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Mixed Use
SanDisk CloudSpeed Ultra Gen II SDLF1DAM-800G 800GB 6Gbps 2.5" Enterprise Multi-Level Cell Mixed-Use 1.8-DWPD Serial ATA Solid State Disk Drive - Brand NewAlt Model Numbers: SDLF1DAM-800G-1HA2 / SDLF1DAM-800G-1JA2
CloudSpeed Ultra™ Gen. II SATA SSD
Data Center Grade Flash Storage
CloudSpeed Ultra Gen. II SATA SSD – up to 1.6TB capacity - breaks the sub- $1 per gigabyte barrier for performance-optimized SATA SSDs. SanDisk price/ performance value is achieved by leveraging CloudSpeed Ultra performance that enables cloud storage and compute density without the sacrifice of a low latency QoS or write operations.
For use in mixed-use workload environments with write operations, CloudSpeed Ultra performs 32,000 4K write IOPS with an average write latency of 56 microseconds.
CloudSpeed provides for an overall lower total cost of ownership (TCO) based on the ability to achieve storage and compute density for elastic cloud computing.
- Capacity offerings: 1.6TB, 800GB and 400GB
- Optimized for mixed-use, latency sensitive write operations
- 1.6TB version capable of 32,000 4K write IOPS; fewer servers to deliver I/O performance
- QoS – average write latency at 56μ (microseconds)
- Low power consumption compared to traditional HDDs
- Data loss protection with power failure protection
- Includes the innovative Guardian Technology™ Platform for improved flash endurance and data integrity/ protection
- MTBF = 2 Million hours
- Cryptographically signed firmware
- Works within existing infrastructure – 6Gb/s SATA interface
Specialized for the following workloads:
- Demanding QoS, Latency-Sensitive Applications and Databases
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS infrastructure
- NoSQL Performance Acceleration
- DBaaS, MySQL, PostgreSQL Transaction Processing
- Software-Defined Storage
- E-Commerce, micropayments
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 2.5in x 7mm SATA drives.
|CloudSpeed Ultra™ Gen. II SATA SSD|
|Sequntial Read/Write (MB/s)||Up to 530/460 MB/s|
|Random Read/Write (IOPS)||Up to 76K/32K IOPS|
|Average Write Latency||56µ (microseconds)|
|99.9% QoS Random Write Latency 4K Q1||80µ (microseconds)|
|99.9% Qos Random Write Latency 4K Q32||3850µ (microseconds)|
|99.9% QoS Random Read Latency 4K Q1||130µ (microseconds)|
|99.9% Qos Random Read Latency 4K Q32||3190µ (microseconds)|
|15nm MLC User Capacities||800GB|
|Data Reliability (BER)||1 unrecoverable error in 10e18 read|
|MTBF||2 Million Hours|
|Data Fail Recovery||Flexible Redundant Array of Independent Memory Elements (FRAME) Technology|
|Power Fail Recovery||Write cache immunity with in-flight data protection|
|Temperature Monitoring||S.M.A.R.T. warning with performance throttling|
|DWPD (Random/Workload)||1.8 DWPD for 5 years|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: SDLF1DAM-800G-1JA2 SDLF1DAM-800G-1HA2
Weight: 0.5 lb
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.