SANDISK Part #/MPN: SDSSDEXT-250G-G25
DiscTech Item #: SAN-SDSSDEXT-250G-G25-BN-3Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: USB 3.0 3.1 3.2
Form Factor: External 2.5in Portable
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 415/365
Electrical Interface: USB 3.2 G1x1 - 5Gbps
SanDisk Extreme 500 Portable SDSSDEXT-250G-G25 External 250GB Portable SED USB 3.0 Solid State Drive - Brand New
SanDisk Extreme 500 Portable SDSSDEXT-250G-G25 External 250GB 2.5" Portable Self-Encrypting / SED USB 3.0 Solid State Drive / SSD - Brand New
SANDISK EXTREME 500 PORTABLE SSD
Smaller, tougher, and up to 4x faster than a portable hard drive.
HIGH-SPEED STORAGE FOR HIGH-RES PHOTOS AND VIDEO
The SanDisk Extreme 500 portable SSD is less than half the size of your smartphone and delivers up to 4x the speed of a portable hard drive. Get to work in seconds, transfer big videos and photo libraries at up to 440MB/s — a speed that portable hard drives can only dream about. Designed for durability and style, this drive is amazingly compact and has no moving parts to break. Solid state technology offers reliable, responsive, high-performance storage for photographers and videographers who capture and carry lots of big media files. When you care about your day’s work, it pays to make the SanDisk Extreme 500 your portable storage drive.
- SPEED COUNTS - Who wants to spend precious time waiting, waiting—for big files to transfer and open? The SanDisk Extreme 500 portable SSD speeds up the pace of business for fast-moving photographers and videographers. Time is money after all.
- SIZE MATTERS - The SanDisk Extreme 500 portable SSD is both very small and very big—a few inches square and available in 120GB, 240GB, 250GB, 480GB, 500GB and 1TB of portable storage for on-the-go media pros. Think of it as power in your pocket—or your camera bag.
- TRUST A TOUGH GUY - Bump it. Drop it. Leave it in the hot or cold. The SanDisk Extreme 500 portable SSD is built tough to resist shocks, vibrations and temperature extremes.
- PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY - SanDisk SecureAccess™ software uses 128-bit encryption to keep private files from prying eyes.
- STAY COOL - Hard drives generate heat. They can’t help it, it’s how they’re built. The SanDisk Extreme 500 portable SSD is a cool and quiet companion and a solid partner on even the busiest of days.
- IT’S OUR SPECIALTY - For more than 25 years, SanDisk has focused on flash memory. Building state of the art storage solutions for consumers and businesses alike. Which is why professional photographers and videographers around the world turn to us.
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with PC & Mac computers– no drivers needed. Works with Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Mac OS 10.4+.
MANAGE YOUR MEMORY WITH SANDISK SOFTWARE
SanDisk SecureAccess, Password protect your files
SanDisk SecureAccess software allows you to create a password protected folder on your drive to store your private data.
SanDisk SecureAccess v3.01 is a fast, simple way to store and protect critical and sensitive files on SanDisk USB flash drives.
Access to your private vault is protected by a personal password, and your files are automatically encrypted - so even if you share your SanDisk® USB flash drive or it becomes lost or stolen, access to your files are safe.
Note: SecureAccess is not required to use your flash drive as a storage device on Mac or PC. SecureAccess is a complimentary data encryption and password protection application.
Note: Secure Access is not supported on APFS drives
This External drive is ideal for computer users, photographers, videographers and graphic designers who need to transfer or back up large files on the go, working with any system that has a USB 3.0 port.
|SanDisk Extreme 500 Portable SSD|
|Seq. Read(up to)||415 MB/s|
|Seq. Write(up to)||365 MB/s|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||0.42 x 2.98 x 2.98 in|
10.67 x 75.69 x 75.69 mm
|Weight||0.17lb / 78.9g|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C|
32°F to 113°F
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C|
-4°F to 158°F
|Shock Resistant||Up to 800 G|
|Vibration Resistant||5.35 gRMS|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.