Seagate Part #/MPN: ST8000AS0022
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST8000AS0022-BN-3Y
- Special Order - Call for Lead TimeSpecial Order - Call for Lead Time
This item has a variable lead time for fulfilment. Please call us to discuss. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 190
Average Seek Time: 12ms
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Seagate Archive v2 ST8000AS0022 8TB 3.5" 6Gbps 5.9K RPM SATA HDD HA SMR - Brand New
Archive v2 HDD
Supersized capacity, energy efficiency and lowest TCO
• High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 600MB per second).
• Streaming video optimization - consistent command completion times & ERC support
• Idle3 power mode support
• TGMR recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
• State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
• Native Command Queuing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
• Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
• Seagate AcuTrac™ servo technology delivers dependable performance, even with hard drive track widths of only 75
• Seagate SmartAlign™ technology provides a simple, transparent migration to Advanced Format 4K sectors
• Quiet operation.
• Compliant with RoHS requirements in China and Europe.
• SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
• Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
• Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
• Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive.
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5" x 1.0" (LFF) Large Capacity SATA drives.
|Product Version||Archive HDD v2|
|Interface Option||SATA 6Gb/s NCQ|
|Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|SATA Transfer Rates Supported (Gb/s)||6.0/3.0/1.5|
|Average Data Rate, Read/Write (MB/s)||150|
|Max Sustained Data Rate, OD Read (MB/s)||190|
|Bytes per Sector||4096|
|SMR Technology, Drive-Managed||Yes|
|Voltage Tolerance, Inc. Noise (5V)||+/-5%|
|Voltage Tolerance, Inc. Noise (12V)||+/-10%|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max||1 per 10e14|
|Workload Rate Limit (TB/year)||180|
|Power-On Hours||8760 (24x7)|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours)||1,000,000|
|Avg Idle Current (5V / 12V)||0.13 / 0.29|
|Maximum Start Current DC (5V / 12V)||0.33 / 1.42|
|Peak operating current random read (5V / 12V)||0.49 / 2.11|
|Peak operating current random read (5V / 12V)||0.49 / 0.40|
|Sleep Mode (W)||<1.0|
-Operating (ambient min °C)
-Operating (drive case max °C)
-Nonoperating (ambient °C)
-40 to 70
|Altitude Operating||-61m to 3058m|
|Seagate AcuTrac Technology||Yes|
|In-Drive Diagostics (IDD)||Yes|
|S.M.A.R.T. Drive Monitoring and Reporting||Yes|
|Hotplug Operation (per SATA Rev. 3.0 Specifications)||Yes|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.