Seagate Part #/MPN: ST340015A
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST340015A-RF-OE
- Special Order - Ships in 5-10 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 5-10 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: IDE ATA 3.5in
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 58
Average Seek Time: 12.5 ms
Electrical Interface: EIDE Ultra ATA100 100MBps
On-Board Cache: 2MB
Seagate Barracuda 5400.1 ST340015A 40GB 5.4K 3.5" Ultra ATA / 100 IDE Hard Drive - Refurbished
Alt MPN: 9Y3001-630
Seagate® Barracuda® 5400.1 ST340015A model drives. This drive provides the following key features:
• Low power consumption.
• High instantaneous (burst) data transfer rates (up to 100 Mbytes per second) using Ultra DMA mode 5.
• Giant magnetoresistive (GMR) recording heads and EPRML technology provide the drives with increased areal density.
• State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
• Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
• Quiet operation.
• 350 Gs nonoperating shock.
• SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
• Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
• Support for drive self-test (DST) with S.M.A.R.T. Execute Off-lne Immediate.
• Support for Read Multiple and Write Multiple commands.
• Support for autodetection of master/slave drives that use cable select (CSEL).
This drive is compatible with any computer having an IDE/PATA controller.
Platform Capacity Cache Size: 2MB
Disk Storage: 40GB
Data Transfer Rate: 100 MB/s
Drive Width: 3.5"
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 9Y3001-630
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products have had NO problems or failures, they merely have some usage. The product has been professionally returned to excellent condition. These items have been fully tested, formatted (if appropriate) &repackaged. Hard drives are fully vetted for surface defects and wear, only healthy disks are approved for resale to our customers. Please see our refurbishing process for more details. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty