Seagate Part #/MPN: ST3250823A
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST3250823A-RF-OE
- Special Order - Ships in 5-10 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 5-10 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: IDE ATA 3.5in
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Average Seek Time: 4.16
Electrical Interface: EIDE Ultra ATA100 100MBps
On-Board Cache: 8MB
Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 250GB 7.2K IDE/EIDE PATA ATA/100 Hard Drive ST3250823A - Refurbished
• 7,200-RPM spindle speed
• 8-Mbyte buffer on: ST3400832A, ST3300831A, ST3250823A and ST3200826A.
• 16-Mbyte buffer on: ST3400632A, ST3300631A, and ST3250623A
• High instantaneous (burst) data transfer rates (up to 100 MB per second) using Ultra DMA mode 5.
• Tunneling Giant magneto-resistive (TGMR) recording heads and EPRML technology, which provide the
drives with increased areal density.
• State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
• Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
• Quiet operation.
• 300 Gs nonoperating shock.
• SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
• Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
• Support for Read Multiple and Write Multiple commands.
• Support for autodetection of master/slave drives that use cable select (CSEL).
|Number of pins on the I/O connector||40|
|Height (max)||26.11 mm (1.028 inches)|
|Width (max)||101.85 mm (4.010 inches)|
|Length (max)||146.99 mm (5.787 inches)|
|Weight (typical)||635 grams (1.39 pounds)|
|European Union Restriction of Hazardous Substances||Y|
|Spindle Speed||7200 rpm|
|Average latency||4.16 msec|
|Random read seek time||<11.0 msec|
|Random write seek time||<12.0 msec|
|Maximum interface transfer rate||100 Mbytes/sec.|
|Annual Failure Rate||0.34 %|
|Unrecoverable read errors||1 in 10^14|
|Average idle current||7.2 watts|
|Average seek power||12.40 watts|
|Standby power||0.80 watts|
|Sleep power||0.807 watts|
|Maximum start current, DC||2.80 amps|
|Operating||0 to 60 degrees C|
|Nonoperating||-40 to 70 degrees C|
|Maximum operating temperature change||20 degrees C per hour|
|Maximum nonoperating temperature change||30 degrees C per hour|
|Maximum operating case temperature||69 degrees C|
|Operating||5 to 90|
|Nonoperating||5 to 95|
|Maximum allowable humidity change||30 per hour|
|Operating altitude (min)||-60.96 meters (-200 feet)|
|Operating altitude (max)||3,048 meters (10,000 feet)|
|Nonoperating altitude (min)||-60.96 meters (-200 feet)|
|Nonoperating altitude (max)||12,192 meters (40,000 feet)|
|Operating Shock (max)||63 Gs at 2 msec|
|Nonoperating Shock (max)||300 Gs at 2 msec|
|Operating vibration||0.5 Gs at23-350 Hz|
|Nonoperating vibration||5.0 Gs at 23-350 Hz|
|Acoustics (Idle Volume)||2.8 bels|
|Acoustics (Seek Volume)||3.7 bels|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products have had NO problems or failures, they merely have some usage. The product has been professionally returned to excellent condition. These items have been fully tested, formatted (if appropriate) &repackaged. Hard drives are fully vetted for surface defects and wear, only healthy disks are approved for resale to our customers. Please see our refurbishing process for more details. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty