Seagate Part #/MPN: ST1200MM0017
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST1200MM0017-NP-OE
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 204 / 125
Average Seek Time: 2.9
Electrical Interface: SAS-2 Serial Attached SCSI v2 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 64MB
Compatible Systems: Dell 11th Gen. R710/T610, Dell 10th Gen. 2950 / 6950
Seagate Enterprise Performance ST1200MM0017 10K.7 1200GB 1.2TB 10K 6Gbps 2.5" SFF SED Self-Encrypting Drive Serial SCSI / SAS Hard Drive - New Pull
Alt MPN: 1DA210-002
The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
- Delivers 1200GB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- 2× the capacity of legacy 3.5-inch, 15K-RPM hard drives at the same performance (204MB/s SDR) within a lower power envelope
- PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
- Seagate® RAID Rebuild™ technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.1
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) models can be used as standard drives or as part of a more secure solution.
- Seagate Instant Secure Erase (ISE) technology makes it safe, fast, and easy to retire or repurpose drives.
- High capacity and small footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
- FIPS 140-2, Level 2 certified SED models—only from Seagate—make FIPS 140-2 compliance quick and easy for U.S. and Canadian government agencies.2,3 converging disparate interfaces, form factors and security standards.
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance or data security initiatives
- Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology
All SAS compatible servers including (This list is not all inclusive):
Dell PowerEdge R710, R510, R610, R710, T610, T710, R910, 1900, 1950, 1955, 2900, 2950, 6900, 6950 Servers and MD1120, MD1220 Storage Arrays.
BL20p G4, BL460c, BL465c, BL480c, DL360 G4p, DL360 G5, DL380 G4, DL380 G5, DL385, DL385 G2, DL580 G3, DL580 G4, DL585, DL585 G2, ML350 G5, ML370 G4, ML370 G5, ML570 G3, ML570 G4
|SED Model Number||ST1200MM0017|
|SED FIPS 140-2 Model Number||ST1200MM0027|
|Model Name||Enterprise Performance 10K HDD v7|
|Formatted 512 Bytes/Sector (GB)||1200|
|External Transfer Rate (MB/s)||600|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||10K|
|Average Latency (ms)||2.9|
|Sustained Transfer Rate Outer to Inner Diameter (MB/s) Cache, Multisegmented (MB||204 to 125 |
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 per 10E16|
|Annualized Failure Rate (AFR)||0.44%|
|Typical Op (A) +5V/+12V||0.38/0.51|
|Power Idle (W)||4.6|
|Temperature, Operating (°C)||5 to 55|
|Temperature, Nonoperating (°C)||–40 to 70|
|Shock, Operating: 11ms (Gs)||40|
|Shock, Nonoperating: 2ms (Gs)||400|
|Acoustics Idle (bels—sound power)||3.4|
|Vibration, Operating: <500Hz (Gs)||0.5|
|Vibration, Nonoperating: <500Hz (Gs)||3|
|Height (in/mm, max)||0.591/15.00|
|Width (in/mm, max)||2.760/70.10|
|Depth (in/mm, max)||3.955/100.45|
|Carton Unit Quantity||30|
|Cartons per Pallet||50|
|Cartons per Layer||10|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 1DA210-002
Weight: 0.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been mounted in a brand new system (e.g. server), then removed from the system, before entering service. These products may have some hours of usage due to system build time / burn-in / testing etc. New Pulls are guaranteed to have at least 95% (often 99%) of their service life remaining , they may show signs of being physically mounted and dismounted. All handling is performed by trained technicians, taking full ESD precautions.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty