Seagate Part #/MPN: ST9750420AS
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST9750420AS-NP-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx9mm Fits Most laptops
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Electrical Interface: SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 16MB
Seagate Momentus 7200.4 ST9750420AS 750GB 7.2K SATA Hard Drive - New Pull
The Momentus 7200.4 family of 2.5-inch laptop drives offers innovative options and features, such as capacity up to 750GB, two different performance speeds, and three significant features.Key Features and Benefits
* Seagate SmartAlign™ technology provides a transition to 4K sectors without the need for software utilities.
* Seagate Self-Encrypting Drives deliver government-grade encryption without performance degradation—protecting your data where it lives. The FIPS 140-2* options are NIST government-certified for both U.S. and Canadian usage with sensitive data.**
* Seagate G-Force Protection™ technology can detect when your laptop is in a free-fall, swing the drive heads to a safe zone and keep the data safe.
* 7200-RPM and 5400-RPM speeds for customized performance, and 8MB and 16MB cache size to enhance your application performance
* 750, 640, 500, 320, 250 and 160GB models for 5400-RPM drives for high-capacity to entry-level and mainstream systems
* 750, 500, 320, 250 and 160GB models for 7200-RPM drives for high-capacity
This drive is compatible with any of our SATA drive trays and any of our SATA controllers.
Formatted Gbytes (512 bytes/sector)
Bytes per sector
Spindle speed (RPM)
I/O data transfer rate (MBps)
Track-to-track seek (read / write) ms
0.8 / 1.0
Dimensions (HxLxW) mm
9.5 / 100.35 / 69.85
Operating Shock (Read)
Temperature - Operating
Temperature - Non-operating
-40C - 70C
Current Requirements 12VDC (Read/Write, Idle)
3.5w / 2.6w
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 0.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been mounted in a brand new system (e.g. server), then removed from the system, before entering service. These products may have some hours of usage due to system build time / burn-in / testing etc. New Pulls are guaranteed to have at least 95% (often 99%) of their service life remaining , they may show signs of being physically mounted and dismounted. All handling is performed by trained technicians, taking full ESD precautions.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty