Seagate Part #/MPN: ST1000NX0303
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST1000NX0303-BN-5Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 4Kn
Sustained Throughput: 136
Average Seek Time: 4.16
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Seagate ST1000NX0303 1TB 2.5in 6Gbps 7.2K RPM Enterprise (4KN) SATA HDD – Brand New
Seagate ST1000NX0303 1TB 2.5” 6.0 Gbps 7200 RPM Enterprise 4K Native Serial Advanced Technology Attachment Hard Disk Drive – Brand New
Design Small and Deliver BIG – 2.5-Inch Nearline Drive
- High capacity in 15mm z-height, 2.5-inch form factor for space-constrained data centers.
- Designed for high-density storage solutions requiring environmentally sound low power consumption and low weight for maximum storage efficiency.
- Choose SATA 6Gb/s for economical nearline performance.
- Third-generation, enterprise-class reliability for 24x7 environmental robustness.
- Highest efficiency with over 50% improvement in watts/TB, and 18% sequential performance improvement compared to the previous generation.
- Improved rotational vibration tolerance and head micro-actuation maximizes system availability and performance.
- Lowest enterprise operating power and enhanced PowerChoice™ options for additional power saving during idle periods.
- Storage-hungry business applicaions.
- Storage area networks (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS).
- Maximum-capacity entry-level server and blade servers.
- Rich media content storage.
- Enterprise backup and restore – D2D, virtual tape.
- Cloud computing.
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 2.5"x15mm (SFF Hard Drive) SATA drive.
|PowerChoice™ on-demand power option||Yes|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)||1.4 million|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24x7 operation (AFR)||0.63%|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 sector per 10E15|
|Power-On Hours per Year||8760|
|Bytes per Sector||4K|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Cache Buffer, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|Interface Access Speed (Gb/s)||6.0, 3.0, 1.5|
|Max. Sustained Transfer Rate (MB/s)||136|
|Average Latency (ms)||4.16|
|RV Tolerance (rad/s to 1800Hz)||16|
|Idle Power (W)||3.51|
|Typical Operating, Random Read (W)||4.74|
|PowerChoice™ Technology (Standby) (W)||1.14|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12V and +5V|
|Temperature, Operating (˚C)||5 to 55|
|Vibration, Operating, 5Hz to 500Hz (Gs)||0.5|
|Vibration, Nonoperating, 5Hz to 500Hz (Gs)||3.0|
|Shock, Operating, 2ms (Gs)||25|
|Shock, Nonoperating, 2ms (Gs)||400|
|Acoustics, Typical Idle (bels)||2.8|
|Acoustics, Typical Seek (bels)||3.2|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.5 lb
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.