Seagate Part #/MPN: ST2000NM0063
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST2000NM0063-BN-OE-HPI
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 175
Average Seek Time: 4.16
Electrical Interface: SAS-2 Serial Attached SCSI v2 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Seagate ST2000NM0063 (HP 746841-002) 2TB 3.5in LFF 6Gbps 7.2K RPM Constellation ES.3 FIPS Encrypt SAS HDD - Brand New
Seagate ST2000NM0063 2000GB 3.5" 6.0 Gbps 7200 RPM Constellation ES.3 Serial Attached SCSI Hard Disk Drive - FIPS / Encrypt
Constellation® ES.3 - Capacity-Optimized
Enterprise Hard Drive for Bulk-Data Applications
- Maximize your enterprise storage capabilities without expanding your data center.
- Deploy a maximum-capacity enterprise storage solution while lowering your energy costs.
- Improve your data center and RAID uptime while lowering your storage management costs.
Energy-Efficient High Capacities
- Seagate® Constellation ES.3 drives operate on average at fewer than 11.86W—one of the lowest drive operating power in the industry. Save up to 54% more by implementing Seagate PowerChoice™ technology’s on-demand idle power savings feature.
- Maximize data center footprint utilization by supporting up to 152TB per square foot.
Reliable, Always-Available Storage for Your 24×7 World
- 1.4M hours MTBF and 0.63% AFR deliver the highest level of reliability for a 24×7 capacity-optimized drive.
- Data is stored accurately with SAS-based advanced error correction capabilities. Chassis performance is improved through top-cover attached (TCA) motor design and robust enterprise features, including super parity and humidity sensor.Best-in-class vibration tolerance ensures consistent, reliable data access and performance in multi-drive systems.
The Seagate Advantage
Built upon leading experience in enterprise storage, the Constellation ES.3 drive maximizes capacity while providing best-in-class features.
The Constellation ES.3 drive significantly improves Tier 2 storage performance in both SAS and SATA interfaces.
The Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) option helps companies achieve corporate and/or government security compliance goals. The drive helps protect data from inadvertent change from the moment of creation until the end of life, and the Seagate Instant Secure Erase feature makes drive retirement and repurposing safe, fast and affordable. The FIPS Self-Encrypting Drive option meets regulatory data security compliance requirements and is FIPS 140-2 Validated to protect Sensitive but Unclassified and Protected class data.
Designed for Your Growing Needs
Ideally suited for use in both server and networked storage bulk-data and RAID solutions, the capacity-optimized Constellation ES.3 drive offers a host of impressive enterprise features along with a faster, more successful integration experience.
The Constellation ES.3 drive, with its maximum capacity and robust enterprise reliability, provides a sustainable solution for your expanding data storage needs; designed to meet and exceed your expectations, it allows you to come in under power and under budget.
This model contains HPE firmware.
ALT MPN: 746841-002 / 750661-001 / 1C2275-087 / SMEG2000S5xnF7.2 / 602119-001
The Seagate ST2000NM0063 Constellation ES.3 is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5" x 1" Large Form Factor SAS hard drives.
This model contains HP firmware and will work with most Servers like HP, Dell PowerEdge, Lenovo, SuperMicro, Tyan, etc.
|Federal Information Processing Standards||Yes|
|Protection Information (T10 DIF)||Yes|
|Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)||1.4 million|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24x7 operation (AFR)||0.63%|
|Non-recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 sector per 10E15|
|Power-On Hours per Year||8760|
|Bytes per Sector||512, 520, 528|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||175|
|Average Latency (ms)||4.16|
|Rotation Vibration @ 1500 Hz (rad/s)||12.5|
|Idle Power (W)||5.78|
|Typical Operating, Random Read (W)||9.59|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12V and +5V|
|Temperature, Operating (˚C)||5 to 60|
|Vibration, Non-Operating, 5Hz to 500Hz (Gs)||0.25|
|Shock, Operating, 2ms (Read/Write)(Gs)||70/40|
|Shock, Non-Operating, 1ms and 2ms (Gs)||300|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 746841-002 750661-001 1C2275-087 SMEG2000S5xnF7.2 602119-001
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty