Seagate Part #/MPN: ST200FM0002
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST200FM0002-RF-OE
- Special Order - Ships in 5-10 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 5-10 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx7mm Fits All laptops
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 370
Electrical Interface: SAS-2 Serial Attached SCSI v2 - 6.0Gbps
SSD Type: MLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Enterprise Mixed Use
Seagate Pulsar.2 ST200FM0002 200GB 6.0Gbps 2.5in Enterprise MLC Mixed Use 10-DWPD SAS Solid State Drive - Refurbished
Alt MPN: 9XW262-003, 9XW262-004
Pulsar.2™ MLC-Enabled, Enterprise SSD - From the Enterprise Storage Leader
Data center managers must provide faster data storage and access without incurring data corruption or loss. They must also achieve this while juggling tight IT budgets and managing highly complex system environments. The Seagate® Pulsar.2™ SSD is an enterprise-class, MLC-enabled, high-capacity (up to 800GB) solid state drive that delivers the price-performance and reliability benefits needed by Tier 0 performance-hungry enterprise applications. And it does so while ensuring consistently fast performance and low response times.
Enterprise-Class Endurance and Data Integrity - Performance is important, but endurance and data integrity are critical. The Pulsar.2 SSD can routinely complete ten full drive writes per day, for a total bytes written score (TBW) of 15 petabytes (for an 800GB drive over the life of the device). The Pulsar.2 drive has been designed for the enterprise environment with the intelligence to automatically detect and correct a multitude of data errors that can occur during normal drive operation to deliver the highest levels of enterprise-class data integrity. Additional endurance features include:
- Advanced media-management technology and Protection Information to help protect against unexpected data change or loss.
- Background media scanning to help protect against read disturb data errors.
- Power-loss data protection to help ensure data is not lost or inadvertently changed during unexpected power loss.
- Wear-leveling algorithms to ensure that every block on the NAND is written to an equal number of times and as evenly as possible to maximize the life of the device.
- Garbage collection techniques to identify the next best block on the NAND flash to erase and rewrite before the space is actually needed
- Best-in-class MLC endurance (up to 10 full drive writes per day).
- Price-performance and reliability benefits.
- Ensures data integrity during unexpected power loss, and Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.
- Provides the same feature set to look, feel and act like an enterprise hard drive - reducing system complexity and operating costs
- 6Gb/s SAS support for interface scalability and reliability.
- World-class service, support and fulfillment.
- Optional Self-Encrypting Drive model (800GB SAS only) helps protect data upon drive retirement, repurposing or loss.
- Tier 0, performance-hungry enterprise applications - virtualization, OLTP, data warehousing and cloud computing.
- Blade servers, general servers and direct-attached storage.
- Enterprise architectures using auto-tiering.
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 2.5"x7mm (Thin / Case) SAS Drives.
|Product Type||Solid State Drive|
|Drive Interface Standard||6Gb/s SAS|
|NAND Flash Type||MLC|
|Sustained Data Transfer Rate||370/200 MB/s|
|I/O Data Transfer Rate, Max||600 MB/s|
|Sequential Read/Write Command Rate Peak, 128KB||370/200 MB/s|
|Sequential Read/Write Command Rate Sustained, 128KB||300/70 MB/s|
|Random Read/Write Command Rate Peak, 4KB||48K/15K IOPS|
|Random Read/Write Command Rate Sustained, 4KB||48K/5.5K IOPS|
|DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day)||10|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||5 to 60℃|
|Ambient Nonoperating Temperature||-40 to 70℃|
|Ambient Temperature Change per Hour, Operating, Max||20℃|
|Ambient Temperature Change per Hour, Nonoperating, Max||20℃|
|Shock, 0.5ms, Operating, Max||1000 Gs|
|Shock, 0.5ms, Nonoperating, Max||1000 Gs|
|Relative Humidity, Noncondensing, Operating||5 to 95%|
|Relative Humidity, Noncondensing, Nonoperating||5 to 95%|
|Operating Vibration, <2000Hz||11.08 GRMS|
|Nonoperating Vibration, <2000Hz||11.08 GRMS|
|Weight, typical (lb/g)||0.220/100|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 9XW262-003 9XW262-004
Weight: 0.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products have had NO problems or failures, they merely have some usage. The product has been professionally returned to excellent condition. These items have been fully tested, formatted (if appropriate) &repackaged. Hard drives are fully vetted for surface defects and wear, only healthy disks are approved for resale to our customers. Please see our refurbishing process for more details. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty