Seagate Part #/MPN: ST3000VN000
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST3000VN000-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 180
Average Seek Time: 12.0 / 12.0
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 64MB
Seagate ST3000VN000 3TB / 3000GB 3.5in 6.0Gbps NAS SATA Hard Drive - Brand New
Alt MPN: 1H4167-505
Best-Performing, Highest-Capacity Storage for 1- to 8-Bay NAS Systems
- Seagate® NAS HDDs are built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for small NAS systems.
- NASWorks™ technology supports customized error recovery controls, power management and vibration tolerance for optimal performance and reliability in a 1- to 8-bay solution with 20 users or less.
- NAS error recovery controls optimize drive health by helping to ensure drives are not dropped from the NAS and sent into a RAID rebuild.
- Improved vibration tolerance and emission in multi-drive systems with dual-plane balance
- Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for low-power, 24×7 performance.
- Quiet drive operation enhances customer experience in living room or office environments.
- Optional 3-year +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan protects against data loss from viruses, software issues, or mechanical and electrical breakdowns in a NAS or RAID environment.
- Home/SOHO NAS desktop towers
- Desktop RAID
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Print and file servers
- Multimedia server/storage
- Small-business file sharing
- Backup servers
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5"x1.0" (LFF Hard Drive) SATA drives.
|Interface||SATA III / 6.0GB/s|
|Height (max)||26.1 mm (1.028 inches)|
|Width (max)||101.6 mm (4.010 inches)|
|Length (max)||146.99 mm (5.787 inches)|
|Weight (typical)||610 grams ( 1.345 pounds)|
|Spindle Speed||5900 rpm|
|Average latency||5.1 msec|
|Random read seek time||<12.0 msec|
|Random write seek time||<12.0 msec|
|Maximum start current, DC||2.00 amps|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 1H4167-505
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty