Seagate Part #/MPN: ST3000VX002
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST3000VX002-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 180
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 64MB
Seagate ST3000VX002 3TB / 3000GB 3.5in 6.0Gbps 5,900 RPM Surveillance SATA Hard Drive - Brand New
Alt MPN: 1F416R-500
Helps Improve Costs and Data Integrity
- The industry’s first surveillance-optimized hard drive platform with capacities up to 6TB improves video streaming, drive performance and data integrity in surveillance applications.
- Seventh-generation Seagate® surveillance drive is tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems.
- The Surveillance HDD supports higher-resolution cameras and up to 16 drives per system, with up to 32 cameras per drive.
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support from RV sensors.
- 24×7 operational capabilities while maintaining high MTBF of 1M hours.
- Options for a current-limited startup of less than 2A supports the use of embedded system power supplies.
- Low power consumption options support always-on surveillance systems.
- Never miss a frame with quick time-to-ready.
- Idle3 spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods.
- Embedded SDVR
- Hybrid SDVR
- Surveillance DVR
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5"x1.0" (LFF Hard Drive) SATA Drives
|Bytes per Sector||4096|
|R/V (Rotational Vibration) Sensor||Yes|
|Drive Bays Supported||1 to 16|
|Cameras Supported||up to 32|
|Max Sustained Data Rate, OD Read (MB/s)||180|
|Voltage Tolerance, Including Noise (5V)||±5%|
|Voltage Tolerance, Including Noise (12V)||±10%|
|Startup Current 12V (A)||1.8|
|Operating Mode, Typical (W)||5.6|
|Idle Average (W)||4.0|
|Standby Mode (W)||0.5|
|Sleep Mode (W)||0.5|
Operating (ambinet, min °C)
Operating (drive case, max °C)
Non-Operating (ambient, min °C)
Non-Operating (ambient, max °C)
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max||1 per 10e14|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)||1,000,000|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 1F416R-500
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty