Seagate Part #/MPN: ST3000VX010
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST3000VX010-RF-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 4Kn
Sustained Throughput: 180
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 64MB
Seagate SkyHawk ST3000VX010 3TB 3.5in 6Gbps 7.2K RPM Serial ATA / SATA Surveillance HDD - Refurbished
Seagate SkyHawk ST3000VX010 3TB / 3000GB 3.5" 6.0 Gb/s 7200 RPM Serial Attached Technology Attachment Surveillance Hard Disk Drive - Refurbished
Smart. Safe. Secure.
Seagate Surveillance-Optimized Storage
Only Seagate has been making drives specifically for surveillance storage for ten years. SkyHawk™ is built to keep systems in the field longer and reduce the need for post-deployment support.
- ImagePerfect™ firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
- Workload rating of 180TB/year allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems—3× the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage supports an increased number of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.
- 1M hours MTBF represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
- Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
- Network video recorders (NVR)
- Embedded surveillance DVRs (SDVR)
- Hybrid surveillance DVRs
- Surveillance DVRs
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5inx1.0in LFF SATA Drive.
|Capacities||3TB / 3000GB|
|FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE|
|Drive Bays Supported||1 to 8|
|Cameras Supported||Up to 64|
|Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||180|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors Rate, Max||1 per 10E14|
|Power-On Hours per year||8760|
|Workload Rate Limit (WRL)||180|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours)||1M|
|Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)||1.8|
|Average Operating Power (W)||5.6|
|Idle Average (W)||4|
|Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||0.5/0.5|
|Voltage Tollerance (5V)||±5%|
|Voltage Tolerance (12V)||±10%|
|Operating (ambient, min °C)||0|
|Operating (drive case, max °C)||70|
|Nonoperating (ambient, min °C)||-40|
|Height (mm/in, max)||26.11/1.028|
|Width (mm/in, max)||101.85/4.01|
|Depth (mm/in, max)||146.99/5.787|
|Weight (g/lb, typical)||610/1.35|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 2 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products have had NO problems or failures, they merely have some usage. The product has been professionally returned to excellent condition. These items have been fully tested, formatted (if appropriate) &repackaged. Hard drives are fully vetted for surface defects and wear, only healthy disks are approved for resale to our customers. Please see our refurbishing process for more details. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty