Seagate Part #/MPN: ST3600957SS
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST3600957SS-RF-OE-DEL
- Special Order - Ships in 5-10 business daysSpecial Order - Ships in 5-10 business days
This item has a lead time for fulfilment (as listed), this is approximate. Your credit card will be authorized in full on the day of ordering; it will not be charged until the day of shipment.
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: up to 171
Average Seek Time: 3.4 / 3.9
Electrical Interface: SAS-2 Serial Attached SCSI v2 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 16MB
The higher performance and capacity of Seagate Cheetah 15K.7 drives reduce storage costs per GB and increase capacity per watt. The drive has the industry’s highest reliability rating, reducing drive replacement costs. The Cheetah 15K.7 drive includes Seagate PowerTrim™ technology, which dynamically optimizes drive power consumption at all levels of activity.
Key Features and Benefits
- Highest-performance 3.5-inch Tier 1 drive
- Highest-capacity Tier 1 drive (600 GB)
- Highest reliability rating in the industry
- Seagate PowerTrim technology dynamically reduces power usage.
- Supports 6-Gb/s SAS 2.0 and 4-Gb/s FC
The Seagate® Cheetah® 15K.7 is the highest performing, highest capacity 3.5-inch mission critical hard drive with best-in-class reliability for Tier 1 storage environments. This industry-leading enterprise drive reduces storage costs per GB while increasing capacity per watt. Drive power consumption is dynamically optimized at all levels of activity with Seagate’s exclusive PowerTrim technology. Cut IT drive retirement costs.
- Third-generation perpendicular recording for maximum capacity
- Unprecedented performance with a 16 percent increase in sustained data rate over the last generation, up to 204 MB/sec.
- Industry’s highest 3.5-inch drive reliability at 1.6-million-hours MTBF.
- Seagate proprietary PowerTrim technology provides up to 21 percent improvement over the last generation in watts/GB at idle.
- Advanced read/write technology delivers unrecoverable error rate of 1x10E16 and AFR of 0.55 percent
- Available in 4Gb/s FC or 6Gb/s SAS interfaces
- Provides TCG-compliant, Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) security option (SAS models only) to eliminate the need to overwrite or physically destroy drives, enable safe return of drives for warranty or expired lease purposes and allow organizations to securely repurpose or sell hard drives.
DPN: 5XTFH / 05XTFH / T873K / 0T873K
This drive is compatible with all SAS compatible servers including:
Dell PowerEdge 840, 1900, 1950, 1950 III, 2900, 2900 III, 2950, 2950 III, 2970, 6900, 6950, R300, R900, R905, T300, T605 Servers and PowerVault MD1000, MD3000, NF100, NF500, NF600 Storage Arrays.
HP / Compaq Proliant DL140 G2 , DL140 G3 , DL145 G2 , DL145 G3 , DL160 G5 , DL160 G5p , DL165 G5 , DL180 G5 , DL185 G5, DL320 G3 , DL320 G4 , DL320 G5 , DL320 G5p , DL360 G4p , DL380 G5 , ML110 G3 , ML150 G3 , ML150 G5 , ML310 G2 , ML310 G3 , ML310 G4 , ML310 G5 , ML350 G4p , ML350 G5.
DPN: 5XTFH / 05XTFH / T873K / 0T873K
|Model Name||Cheetah 15K.7|
|Formatted Capacity||600 Gbytes|
|Rotational Speed||15,000 rpm|
|External (I/O) Transfer Rate (max)||6.0Gbits/sec|
|Average Seek Time, Read||3.4 msec typical|
|Average Seek Time, Write||3.9 msec typical|
|Average Latency||2 msec|
|Default Buffer (cache) Size||16 Mbytes|
|Operating Temperature (max)||55 deg C|
|Operating Temperature (min)||5 deg C|
|Nonoperating Temperature (max)||70 deg C|
|Nonoperating Temperature (min)||-40 deg C|
|MTBF (Hours)||1,600,000 hours|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 5XTFH 05XTFH T873K 0T873K
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
These products have had NO problems or failures, they merely have some usage. The product has been professionally returned to excellent condition. These items have been fully tested, formatted (if appropriate) &repackaged. Hard drives are fully vetted for surface defects and wear, only healthy disks are approved for resale to our customers. Please see our refurbishing process for more details. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty