Seagate Part #/MPN: ST5000DM002
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST5000DM002-BN-2Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 220
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Seagate ST5000DM002 5TB 3.5 inches 6Gbps NCQ 7.2K RPM SATA HDD - Brand New
Seagate ST5000DM002 5TB / 5000GB 3.5" 6.0 Gbps 7200 RPM Serial ATA Hard Disk Drive - Brand New
- Seagate brings over 30 years of trusted performance and reliability to the new Seagate® Desktop HDDs—now available in capacities up to 6TB.
- Increase your capacity and drive down costs with up to 1TB-per-disk hard drive technology.
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance
- Seagate AcuTrac™ servo technology delivers dependable performance.
- Free DiscWizard™ software enables high capacities on legacy PC BIOS systems.
- Desktop or all-in-one PCs
- Home servers
- Entry-level direct-attached storage devices (DAS)
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5in x 1.0in (LFF) SATA drives.
|Model Name||Desktop HDD|
|Interface Options (with NCQ)||SATA 6Gb/s|
|Cache, Multi-segmented (MB)||128|
|SATA Transfer Rates Supported (GB/s)||6.0 / 3.0 / 1.5|
|Average Data Rate, Read/Write (MB/s)||180|
|Max Sustained Data Rate, OD Read (MB/s)||220|
|Bytes per Sector||512E|
|Voltage Tolerance, Inc. Noise (5V)||+/- 5%|
|Voltage Tolerance, Inc. Noise (12V)||+/-10%|
|Contact Start/Stop Cycles||---|
|Non-recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max/td>||1 per 10e14|
|Workload Rate Limit (TB/year)||55|
|Startup Power (A)||2.0|
|Operating Mode, Typical (W)||9.0|
|Idle Average (W)||7.2|
|Standby Mode (W)||0.6|
|Sleep Mode (W)||0.6|
|Seagate AcuTrac Technology||Yes|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.