Seagate Part #/MPN: ST600MM0158
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST600MM0158-BN-OE
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 241 to 117
Average Seek Time: 2.9
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Hybrid SSD Cache: 32GB/MLC NAND
Seagate ST600MM0158 600GB 2.5in 12Gbps 10K RPM TurboBoost eMLC Enterprise SAS HDD - Brand New
Seagate ST600MM0158 600GB 2.5" 12.0 Gbps 10,000 RPM TurboBoost eMLC Enterprise, Serial Attached SCSI Hard Disk Drive - Brand New
Enterprise Performance 10K HDD
The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
- High-capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
- Future-proof your storage solutions with advanced format interfaces 512 Emulation.
- Delivers 600GB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
- Over 2× legacy 3.5-inch 10K-RPM HDD capacity within a lower power envelope
- Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
- Seagate® TurboBoost™ option accelerates I/O operations and optimizes response times to complete more transactions in less time—even during peak demand.
- Seagate RAID Rebuild™ technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.
- Delivers 1200GB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance or data security initiatives
- Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 2.5"x15mm (SFF) SAS drives.
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||10K|
|Average Latency (ms)||2.9|
|Sustained Transfer Rate (Outer to Inner Diameter, MB/s)||241 to 117|
|Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|External Transfer Rate (MB/s)||1200|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 per 10e16|
|Annualized Failure Rate (AFR)||0.44%|
|TURBOBOOST ENHANCED CACHE FEATURE|
|I/O Acceleration and Response Time Optimization||Enabled|
|NAND Flash Type||eMLC|
|NAND Flash Size||32GB|
|Intelligent NAND Endurance Management||Yes|
|Typical Op (A) +5V/+12V||0.44/0.41|
|Typical Operation (W)||7.15|
|Power Idle (W)||3.91|
|Performance Efficiency Index (Idle W/GB)||0.0065|
|Temperature, Operating (°C)||5 to 55|
|Temperature, Nonoperating (°C)||-40 to 70|
|Shock, Operating: 11ms (Gs)||40|
|Shock, Nonoperating: 2ms (Gs)||400|
|Acoustics Idle (bels—sound power)||3.1|
|Vibration, Operating: <500Hz (Gs)||0.5|
|Vibration, Nonoperating: <500Hz (Gs)||3|
|Height (in/mm, max)||0.591/15.00|
|Width (in/mm, max)||2.760/70.10|
|Depth (in/mm, max)||3.955/100.45|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 1RY201-004
Weight: 1.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty