Seagate Part #/MPN: ST8000VN0002
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST8000VN0002-BN-3Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 216MB/s
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 256MB
Seagate NAS HDD ST8000VN0002 8TB 6Gbps 7.2K RPM SATA Hard Drive - Brand New
Seagate NAS HDD ST8000VN0002 8TB / 8000GB 6.0 Gb/s 7200 RPM Serial ATA Hard Disk Drive - Brand New
Ultra-Reliable 8TB Drives for NAS, Cloud, Servers and RAID
- 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1TB capacity options
- Seagate® NAS HDDs are built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for small NAS systems.
- NASWorks™ technology supports customized error recovery controls, power management and vibration tolerance for optimal performance and reliability with workloads up to 180TB/year workload rate limit (WRL).
- NAS error recovery controls optimize drive health by helping to ensure drives are not dropped from the NAS and sent into a RAID rebuild.
- Improved vibration tolerance and emission in multi-drive systems with dualplane balance
- Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for lowpower, 24×7 performance.
- Quiet drive operation enhances customer experience in living room or office environments.
- Optional 3-year Rescue recovery service plan protects against data loss from viruses, software issues, or mechanical and electrical breakdowns in a NAS or RAID environment.
- Home/SOHO NAS desktop towers
- Desktop RAID and servers
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Print and file servers
- Multimedia server/storage
- Small-business file sharing
- Backup servers
- Personal cloud
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5in x 1.0in (LFF) SATA drives.
|Drive bays supported||1 to 8|
|NASWorks Error Recovery Control||Yes|
|Max Sustained Transfer Rate||216MB/s|
|Startup Power (12V, A)||2.0|
|Average Operating Power||9.0W|
|Idle Average (W)||7.2W|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max||1 per 10E15|
|Width (mm/in, max)||101.60mm/4.0in|
|Depth (mm/in, max)||146.99mm/5.787in|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.