Seagate Part #/MPN: ST8000VX0022
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST8000VX0022-BN-3Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sustained Throughput: 210
Average Seek Time: 4.16
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 256KB
Seagate SkyHawk Sureveillance ST8000VX0022 8TB / 8000GB 3.5-in 6.0 Gb/s 7200 RPM 512 Emulation SATA / Serial ATA Hard Disk Drive - Brand New
Smart, Safe, Secure, Seagate Surveillance-Optimized Storage
Only Seagate has been making drives specifically for surveillance storage for ten years. SkyHawk is built to keep systems in the field longer and reduce the need for post-deployment supportKey Advantages
- ImagePerfect firmware supports 24 x 7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
- Workload rating of 180TB/year allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems – 3x the workload rating of a desktop-class.
- NVR-rady design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support sustains recording from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage supports an increased number of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
- Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements increasing field reliability.
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5in x 1.0in (LFF) SATA drives.
|Sky Hawk Surveillance Seagate|
|Features and Performance|
|Formatted Capacity||8TB / 8000GB|
|SATA Transfer Rates Supported (Gb/s)||6.0/3.0/1.5|
|Drive Bays Supported||8+|
|Cameras Supported||Up to 64|
|Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||210|
|Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||256|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max||1 per 10E15|
|Power-On hours (per year)||8760|
|Workload Rate Limit (WRL) (TB/year)||180|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours)||1M|
|Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)||2.0|
|Average Operating Power (W)||9|
|Idle Average (W)||7.6|
|Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||0.6/0.6|
|Voltage Tolerance (5V)||±5%|
|Voltage Tolerance (12V)||±10%|
|Operating (ambient, min °C)||5|
|Operating (drive case, max °C)||70|
|Nonoperatign (ambient, min °C)||-40|
|Height (mm/in, max)||26.11/1.028|
|Width (mm/in, max)||101.85/4.01|
|Depth (mm/in, max)||146.99/5.787|
|Weight (g/lb, typical)||780/1.72|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.5 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.