Seagate Part #/MPN: ST900MM0026
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST900MM0026-NP-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 204 / 125
Average Seek Time: 2.9
Electrical Interface: SAS-2 Serial Attached SCSI v2 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 64MB
Compatible Systems: Dell 11th Gen. R710/T610, Dell 10th Gen. 2950 / 6950
Seagate Savvio ST900MM0026 10K.6 900GB 10K 6Gbps 2.5" SFF SED Self-Encrypting Drive Serial SCSI / SAS Hard Drive - New Pull
Alt MPN: 9WM066-003
Enterprise Performance 10K HDD—The Perfect Performance Upgrade
- Transition from slower 2.5", 10K-RPM or lower-capacity 3.5", 15K-RPM hard drives to smaller, faster, best-in-class Savvio 10K.6 enterprise hard drives.
- PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for performance and power consumption.
- First mission-critical HDD to offer the Seagate® RAID Rebuild™ technology option—making RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.1
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) models can be used as standard drives or as part of a more secure solution.
- Seagate Instant Secure Erase (ISE) technology makes it safe, fast, and easy to retire, repurpose and sell drives.
- High capacity and small footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
- FIPS 140-2, Level 2 certified SED models—only from Seagate—make FIPS 140-2 compliance quick and easy for US and Canadian government agencies.2,3
- Seagate Unified Storage architecture reduces complexity and costs by converging disparate interfaces, form factors and security standards.
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance or data security initiatives
- Migration from 3.5" drive systems to next-generation technology
All SAS compatible servers including (This list is not all inclusive):
Dell PowerEdge R710, R510, R610, R710, T610, T710, R910, 1900, 1950, 1955, 2900, 2950, 6900, 6950 Servers and MD1120, MD1220 Storage Arrays.
BL20p G4, BL460c, BL465c, BL480c, DL360 G4p, DL360 G5, DL380 G4, DL380 G5, DL385, DL385 G2, DL580 G3, DL580 G4, DL585, DL585 G2, ML350 G5, ML370 G4, ML370 G5, ML570 G3, ML570 G4
|SED SED Model Number||ST900MM0026||ST600MM0026||ST450MM0026||ST300MM0026|
|SED FIPS 140-2 Model Number||ST900MM0036||N/A|
|FormattedFormatted 512 Bytes/Sector (GB)||900||600||450||300|
|Average Latency (ms)||2.9|
|Sustained Transfer Rate Outer to Inner Diameter (MB/s) Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||204 to 125 64|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 per 10E16|
|Annualized Failure Rate (AFR)||0.44%|
|Typical Op (amps) +5V/+12V||0.41/0.49||0.41/0.44||0.40/0.43||0.41/0.40|
|Power Idle (watts)||3.9||3.4||3.0|
|Temperature, Operating (°C)||5 to 55|
|Temperature, Nonoperating (°C)||-40 to 70|
|Shock, Operating: 11ms (Gs)||40|
|Shock, Nonoperating: 2ms (Gs)||400|
|Acoustics Idle (bels—sound power)||3.0|
|Vibration, Operating: <500Hz (Gs)||0.5|
|Vibration, Nonoperating: <500Hz (Gs)||3.0|
|Height (in/mm, max)||0.591/15.00|
|Width (in/mm, max)||2.760/70.10|
|Depth (in/mm, max||3.955/100.45|
|Carton Unit Quantity||30|
|Cartons per Pallet||50|
|Cartons per Layer||10|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 9WM066-003
Weight: 1 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been mounted in a brand new system (e.g. server), then removed from the system, before entering service. These products may have some hours of usage due to system build time / burn-in / testing etc. New Pulls are guaranteed to have at least 95% (often 99%) of their service life remaining , they may show signs of being physically mounted and dismounted. All handling is performed by trained technicians, taking full ESD precautions.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty