Synology Part #/MPN: DS218J
DiscTech Item #: SYN-DS218J-BN-2Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA, USB 3.0, Ethernet RJ45
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Electrical Interface: Ethernet Gigabit - 1Gbps
On-Board Cache: 512MB
Synology DiskStation DS218J 2-Bay SATA Dual Core NAS Server - Diskless - Brand New
Synology DiskStation DS218J 2-Bay Serial ATA / SATA Dual Core Network Attached Storage / NAS Server - Diskless - Brand New
Synology Diskstation DS218J 2-bay Network Attached Storage Server includes ...
- 2x USB 3.0 ports
- 1x Ethernet RJ45 1GbE LAN port
- 512MB DDR3 Ram
- 2 drive bays
- Marvell Armada 385 88F6820 Dual Core 1.3 GHz CPU
- Accepts 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives and 2.5" SATA solid state drives.
- Encryption capable
A versatile entry-level 2-bay NAS for home and personal cloud storage
Cost-effective home storage server
Backup all your digital assets with Synology DS218j, a powerful 2-bay NAS with rapid data transmission and low power consumption, designed for home users.
Cloud Station Backup for PC protection
Featuring real-time incremental backup technology, your data stored on a PC can be backed up to a Synology NAS instantly, using minimal system resources, bringing a truly comprehensive and secure private cloud experience.
- Incremental backup: fast while reducing performance impact - Cloud Station provides an optimized PC backup solution. With the incremental backup technology, Cloud Station backs up only the modified files and divides them into even smaller parts, demanding significantly less system resources than traditional backup methods.
- Real-time backup saving you from massive data loss - Cloud Station Backup carries out the most complete backup tasks in real-time. When data is voluminous, real-time backup prevents massive data loss due to unexpected disaster during backup cycles.
Synchronize files across your devices
Cloud Station Suite provides real-time data synchronization across all your devices and other Synology NAS. "Intelliversioning" keeps the most important file versions to better utilize storage space
Easy file access with QuickConnect
Access files on your Synology NAS over the Internet without the hassle of setting up port forwarding rules, DDNS, or other complicated network settings. QuickConnect allows you to connect via a secure, customizable address, so that you can instantly access media and work files on any Internet-connected device with no additional charge.
Seamless integration with your mobile devices
Synology mobile applications are designed to allow quick and secure access to your data wherever you are.
Powered by Synology DSM
- Surveillance Station Complete surveillance solution for recording, monitoring, and management.
- Desktop Backup Simplified backup solution for your Mac, PC, and mobile devices.
- File Server/Management Powerful built-in file management and sharing services.
- DSM UI Award-winning operating system with an intuitive user interface and powerful capabilities.
- Security Comprehensive built-in security tools are constantly updated to tackle evolving threats and protect your devices.
- Multimedia Complete multimedia solution for management, streaming, and playback.
|CPU Model||Marvell Armada 385 88F6820|
|CPU Frequency||Dual Core 1.3 GHz|
|Hardware Encryption Engine||Yes|
|System Memory||512 MB DDR3|
|Compatible Drive Type|
|Maximum, Internal Raw Capacity||24 TB (12 TB drive x 2) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)|
|Maximum Single Volume Size||16 TB|
|RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port||1|
|USB 3.0 Port||2|
|Size (Height x Width x Depth)||165 mm x 100 mm x 225.5 mm|
|Weight||0.88 kg / 1.940068 lbs|
|System Fan||92 mm x 92 mm x 1 pcs|
|Fan Speed Mode|
|Brightness adjustable front LED indicators||Yes|
|Noise Level||18.2 dB(A)|
|Scheduled Power On/Off||Yes|
|Wake on LAN/WAN||Yes|
|Power Supply Unit / Adapter||60W|
|AC Input Power Voltage||100V to 240V AC|
|Power Frequency||50/60 HZ, Single Phase|
|British Thermal Unit|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 3.5 lb
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.