Ubiquiti Networks Part #/MPN: RD-5G30-LW
DiscTech Item #: UBI-RD-5G30-LW-BN-1Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Ubiquiti Networks RD-5G30-LW RocketDish 5GHz PtP Lightweight Bridge Dish Antenna - Brand New
Ubiquiti Networks RD-5G30-LW RocketDish 5GHz Point-to-Point Lightweight Bridge Dish Antenna - Brand New
Pair a RocketDish™ antenna with a Rocket™ basestation to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (Rocket sold separately).
The RocketDish antenna delivers 2x2, dual-polarity performance. On the right is one example of how the RocketDish with Rocket can be deployed in a backhaul link to deliver bandwidth from an ISP network out to a neighborhood tower. From there, an airMAX® Sector with Rocket delivers bandwidth to the ISP’s customers.
Incorporating a dish reflector design for excellent beam directivity, the RocketDish antennas feature robust mechanical design using industrial-strength hardware for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
RocketDish antennas and Rocket basestations have been designed to seamlessly work together. Every RocketDish has a built-in Rocket mount, so installation requires no special tools.
Snap the Rocket securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of RocketDish and Rocket for your PtP application.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- Secure pole-mounting The hardware is designed to securely mount and maintain the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions.
- Convenient installation The bubble level allows for easy alignment.
- Precision elevation adjustment of the RD-5G30-LW Use this new feature to quickly fine-tune and adjust the elevation.
- Protective shroud The shroud* protects the cables and connectors from nature’s elements.
- Mounting hardware of the RD-5G30-LW Made of galvanized steel that is powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance.
- Fasteners of the RD-5G30-LW GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compated with zinc-plated fasteners
5 GHz Model
The RD-5G30-LW features the same gain as the RD-5G30 and adds the following advantages:
- Lightweight yet robust components lessen the load.
- The extended depth of the dish reflector rejects noise interference in co-location deployments. The design of the mounting bracket allows for ease of installation on a pole or tower.
|Dimensions||650 x 650 x 386 mm|
(25.6 x 25.6 x 15.2 inch)
|Frequency Range||5.1 - 5.9 GHz|
|HPOL Beamwidth||5.8" (3 dBi)|
|VPOL Beamwidth||5.8" (3 dBi)|
|F/B Ratio||30 dB|
|Wind Loading||790 N @ 200 km/h|
(178 Ibf @ 125 mph)
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h|
|Cross-pol Isolation||35 dB Min|
|ETSI Specification||EN 302 326 DN2|
|Mounting||Universal Pole Mount|
Weatherproof RF Connectors
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 16.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.