Western Digital Part #/MPN: WDS256G1X0C
DiscTech Item #: WDC-WDS256G1X0C-BN-5Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Speed: Solid State Memory
Interface Types: PCIe
Form Factor: M.2 x 80mm
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 2050/700
Electrical Interface: PCIe - v3.0 - 16GBps
SSD Type: MLC
SSD Endurance DWPD: Consumer / Value
Western Digital Black WDS256G1X0C 256GB M.2 2280 126GBps MLC Consumer 0.2 DWPD PCI Express / PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD - Brand New
Western Digital Black WDS256G1X0C 256GB M.2 2280 126.0 GB/s Multi-Level Cell Consumer 0.2 Drive Writes Per Day PCI Express / PCIe 3.0 NVMe Solid State Disk Drive - Brand New
WD Black PCIe
NVMe SSD (Solid State Drive
With sequential read speeds up to 2050 MB/s, the WD Black PCIe Gen3 x 4 NVMe-based SSD unleashes a new level of performance for PC users with PCIe NVMe compatible motherboards and systems. With extensive compatibility testing, a 5-year limited warranty, and downloadable SSD software, you get reliable, high-performance storage for years to come.
- Unleashed performance for a new level of computing - Featuring sequential read speeds up to 2050 MB/s, WD Black PCIe SSD delivers speeds more than three times faster than a SATA SSD for your high-end computing needs. Boot your system fast, launch games quickly, and multitask with ease with a WD Black PCIe SSD.
- Thermal and power management - Equipped with comprehensive thermal throttling & power management algorithms, WD Black PCIe SSDs are designed to help prevent overheating, preserve your data, and maintain consistent high performance in a power efficient manner.
- Leading-edge reliability - With 1.75M hours MTTF (Mean Time To Failure), a WD Black PCIe SSD can help store data for years to come. WD Black PCIe solid state drives also use several leading error-correction technologies to help prevent data loss and provide lasting reliability.
- M.2 design ideal for desktops and small form-factor PCs - With a thin, single-sided M.2 2280 design, the WD Black PCIe SSD is perfect for Tower desktop chassis as well as small form-factor, high performance PCs.
- WD F.I.T. Lab certified - Tested in the WD F.I.T. Lab for compatibility, WD Black PCIe SSDs are certified to work with a wide range of high-performance PC configurations and motherboards.
- Downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and Acronis software - Monitor your drive’s available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the WD SSD Dashboard. Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and backup your operating system, applications, settings and all of your data.
WD Black PCIe SSDs are available in an M.2 2280 form factor, perfect for building high-end gaming systems or high-performance Tower desktops and laptops with support for an M-type connector.
The WD Advantage
WD puts our products through extensive Functional Integrity Testing (FIT) prior to any product launch. This testing ensures our products consistently meet the highest quality and reliability standards of the WD brand.
WD also has a detailed Knowledge Base with more than 1,000 helpful articles as well as software and utilities. Our customer support lines have long operational hours to ensure you get the help you need when you need it. Our toll-free customer support lines are here to help, or you can access our WD Support site for additional details.
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts M.2 x 80mm PCIe drives.
|WD Black™ PCIe SSD|
|WD Green SSD M2 2280||WDS256G1X0C|
|SPECIFICATIONS & PERFORMANCE|
|Interface||PCIe Gen3 8 Gb/s, up to 4 lanes|
|Sequential Read MB/s (Q=32, T=1)||2,050|
|Sequential Write MB/s (Q=32, T=1)||700|
|Random Read 4 KB IOPS (Q=32, T=4)||170K|
|Random Write 4 KB IOPS (Q=32, T=4)||130K/td>|
|Average Active Power(mW)||135|
|Supply Voltage||3.3 V ± 5%|
|Peak Power||2.5 A (10 us)|
|Low Power Mode PS3 (mW)||50|
|Low Power Mode PS4 (mW)||5.5|
|MTTF||Up to 1.75M hours|
|Operating Temperatures||32 °F to 158 °F (0 °C to 70 °C)|
|Non-operating Temperatures||-67 °F to 185 °F (-55 °C to 85 °C)|
|Operating Vibrations||5.0 gRMS, 10–2000 Hz, 3 axes|
|Non-operating Vibrations||4.9 gRMS, 7–800 Hz, 3 axes|
|Operating/Non-Operating Shock||1,500 G @ 0.5 ms half sine|
|Certifications||FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI|
|Dimensions||22 ± 0.15 mm x 80 ± 0.15 mm x 2.23 mm|
|Weight||7.2 ± 0.5 g|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 0.5 lb
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.