INTEL Part #/MPN: RS25DB080
DiscTech Item #: INT-RS25DB080-BN-OE
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI, SATA, PCIe, SFF-8087
Form Factor: Half-Height/Half-Length
Electrical Interface: PCIe - v3.0 - 16GBps
On-Board Cache: 1GB
Intel RS25DB080 1GB 8 Port 6Gbps PCIe SAS/SATA RAID Controller - Brand New
Intel RS25DB080 1GB, Eight-Port, 6.0 Gbps, PCI-E, SAS, Serial ATA, RAID Controller - Brand New
Intel® RAID Controller RS25DB080
Compact eight-port 6-GB SAS PCIe 2.0 RAID adapter for entry-level applications
- LSI SAS2208 RAID-on-Chip (ROC) controller providing SAS 2.0 compliance including 6-Gb/s data transfer.
- Embedded 1 Gb 800 MHz cache (ECC DDR3 memory).
- Two SFF8087 SAS/SATA connectors for up to eight internal ports.
- Speaker to deliver audible alerts.
- x8 PCI Express* Generation 3 interface.
- Optional Intel® Smart Battery AXXRSBBU9 offering cache protection with up to 5 years of service life.
- Optional Intel® RAID/SAS Cable Kit CBL740MS7P includes 2 x 740mm cables with mini-SAS 8087.
Essential performance, exceptional data protection
The Intel® RAID Controller RS25DB080, a second generation SAS-2/SATA-3 card with eight internal ports, delivers two 800MHz processor cores and a 72-bit DDR3 interface that drives 1-GB cache memory.
For users implementing hybrid server platforms based on solid-state storage, the RS25DB080 unleashes the IOPs and throughput potential of SSDs to provide exceptional storage performance. Users deploying this controller in HDD-based server environments are likely to experience significant performance gains compared to previous generation controllers.
- Scalable performance.
- Exceptional data protection - Supports data redundancy using SAS or SATA hard disk drives through mirroring, parity, and double parity (RAID levels 1, 5, and 6) plus striping capability for spans (RAID levels 10, 50, and 60).
- Excellent performance - A dual core LSI SAS2208 ROC, x8 PCI Express Generation 2 host interface and 1 GB 800 MHz cache enhances the performance of mainstream applications.
- Inside-the-box design flexibility - With a true MD2 form factor; this adapter is ideal for low-profile height and half-length adapter slots. Eight internal 6-Gb/s SAS ports allow connection to 6-Gb/s or 3-Gb/s high-performance SAS drives, high-capacity SATA drives, or a combination of both.
- Outstanding availability - Delivers proactive drive monitoring and automatic error correction. A new battery (optional accessory) offers multiple operating modes including high heat tolerance.
- Support for premium feature upgrades - Includes a connector for an optional hardware-based key for the Intel® RAID SSD Cache with FastPath I/O upgrade enabling the use of one or more SSDs as a large cache pool for the RAID controller, significantly improving the performance of many server applications.
This controller is compatible with any server that accpets SAS or SATA Drives.
|Description||6G SAS RAID Controller with 8 internal ports. PCIe Gen 3 capable, and dual core ROC.|
|Target Market||Scalable Performance|
|Board Form Factor||Low-Profile MD2|
|Data Transfer Rate||6 Gb/s|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Solaris, VMware|
|Compatible Battery Backup Options||AXXRSBBU9|
|RAID Level Supported||0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60|
|Number of Ports Internal||8|
|Number of Ports External||0|
|Number of Devices Supported||128|
|Embedded Memory||1 GB|
|PCIe Host Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x 8|
|IO Processor Model||LSI2208|
|Keying||PCIe x8 Connector|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 2 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product is brand new.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty