Seagate Part #/MPN: ST91000640NS
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST91000640NS-BN-3Y
- Low Stock:Call for ETAStock Levels
This item is currently (nearly) out of stock. It may be possible to arrange fast shipment. If you need it urgently call us. Otherwise, it usually ships within 1 week.
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 115
Average Seek Time: 7.5 / 8.5
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 64MB
Seagate Constellation.2 ST91000640NS 6Gb/s 1000GB / 1TB 7.2K SFF 2.5" Enterprise SATA Hard Drive - Brand New
Seagate® Constellation.2™ drives are the most energy efficient enterprise drives on the market. Designed for enterprise robustness, Constellation.2 is available in capacities up to 1TB and offers reliable storage for high capacity servers and storage arrays in a minimal footprint.
Key Features and Benefits
* Industry’s first 2.5-inch 1TB capacity-optimized drive for dense, space-constrained data centers allows you to store twice as much data in the same footprint.
* Build highly efficient bulk storage solutions while lowering your power consumption costs
* Designed for robust 24x7 operation with a 1.4M hour mean-time-between-failure (MTBF) rating
* Best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance ensures unrivaled performance in high spindle-density applications, and multi-drive firmware maximizes system availability
* Choose from 6Gb/s SAS with improved data integrity, scalability and fastest data access or SATA 6Gb/s for economical 7200-RPM performance
* TCG- compliant, Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) security option cuts IT drive retirement expenses while securely protecting data*
Drive Mfgr PN: 9RZ168
This drive is compatible with any server, array or computer or that can accept 14.8mm high Small Form Factor 2.5" SATA drives.
|Formatted Capacity||1,000 Gbytes|
|Rotational Speed||7,200 rpm|
|Default Buffer (cache) Size||64 Mbytes|
|External (I/O) Transfer Rate (max)||6 Gb/s|
|Average Seek Time, Read||7.5 msec typical|
|Average Seek Time Write||8.5 msec typical|
|Average Latency||4.16 msec|
|Power (Typical)||5.43 watts|
|Power (Idle)||2.95 watts|
|Operating Vibration (max)||70 / 40 G's for 2ms|
|Nonoperating Vibration (max)||400 Gs for 2ms|
|Operating Temperature (max)||60 deg C|
|Operating Temperature (min)||5 deg C|
|Acoustics, Idle (sound power, typ)||2.2 bels|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 9RZ168
Weight: 1 lb
Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer
The product is brand new.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.