Seagate Part #/MPN: ST1000NX0313
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST1000NX0313-RF-OE
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 136
Average Seek Time: 4.16
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 128MB
Seagate ST1000NX0313 1TB 2.5in 6Gbps 7.2K RPM Enterprise (512E) SATA HDD - Refurbished
Seagate ST1000NX0313 1000GB 2.5" 6.0 Gbps 7200 RPM Enterprise 512 Emulation Serial Advanced Technology Attachment Hard Disk Drive
Design Small and Deliver BIG - 2.5-Inch Nearline Drive
- High capacity in 15mm z-height, 2.5-inch form factor for space-constrained data centers.
- Designed for high-density storage solutions requiring environmentally sound low power consumption and low weight for maximum storage efficiency.
- Choose SATA 6Gb/s for economical nearline performance.
- Third-generation, enterprise-class reliability for 24x7 environmental robustness.
- Highest efficiency with over 50% improvement in watts/TB, and 18% sequential performance improvement compared to the previous generation.
- Improved rotational vibration tolerance and head micro-actuation maximizes system availability and performance.
- Lowest enterprise operating power and enhanced PowerChoice options for additional power saving during idle periods.
- Storage-hungry business applicaions.
- Storage area networks (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS).
- Maximum-capacity entry-level server and blade servers.
- Rich media content storage.
- Enterprise backup and restore - D2D, virtual tape.
- Cloud computing.
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 2.5"x15mm (SFF Hard Drive) SATA drive.
|PowerChoice™ on-demand power option||Yes|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)||1.4 million|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24x7 operation (AFR)||0.63%|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 sector per 10E15|
|Power-On Hours per Year||8760|
|Bytes per Sector||512|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Cache Buffer, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|Interface Access Speed (Gb/s)||6.0, 3.0, 1.5|
|Max. Sustained Transfer Rate (MB/s)||136|
|Average Latency (ms)||4.16|
|RV Tolerance (rad/s to 1800Hz)||16|
|Idle Power (W)||3.51|
|Typical Operating, Random Read (W)||4.74|
|PowerChoice™ Technology (Standby) (W)||1.14|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12V and +5V|
|Temperature, Operating (˚C)||5 to 55|
|Vibration, Operating, 5Hz to 500Hz (Gs)||0.5|
|Vibration, Nonoperating, 5Hz to 500Hz (Gs)||3.0|
|Shock, Operating, 2ms (Gs)||25|
|Shock, Nonoperating, 2ms (Gs)||400|
|Acoustics, Typical Idle (bels)||2.8|
|Acoustics, Typical Seek (bels)||3.2|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Alternate MPNs: 9RZ168-003
Weight: 1.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been built, rebuilt or repaired at the original manufacturer's factory (Note we NEVER sell 3rd party repaired items, as we do not find them to be reliable enough). Often these products are extremely close to new in condition, except that they contain at least one recycled or repaired component. Failure rates are often lower on these devices since they have been far more thoroughly tested than new items. Watch a video about our refurbishing process
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty