Seagate Part #/MPN: ST1000NX0323
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST1000NX0323-FR-OE
Interface Types: SAS Serial Attached SCSI
Form Factor: 2.5inx15mm SFF Server Drive
Sector Size: 4Kn
Sustained Throughput: 136
Average Seek Time: 4.16
Electrical Interface: SAS-3 Serial Attached SCSI v3 - 12.0Gbps
Seagate ST1000NX0323 1TB 2.5 inches 12Gbps 7.2K RPM Enterprise Capacity (4Kn) SAS HDD - Factory Refurbished
Seagate ST1000NX0323 1TB/2.5" 12.0 Gbps 7200 RPM Enterprise Capacity 4K Native Serial Attached SCSI Hard Disk Drive - Factory Refurbished
Design Small and Deliver BIG—2.5-Inch Nearline Drive
- Up to 2TB capacity in 15mm z-height, 2.5-inch form factor for space-constrained data centers.
- Designed for high-density storage solutions requiring environmentally sound low power consumption and low weight for maximum storage efficiency.
- Third-generation, enterprise-class reliability for 24x7 environmental robustness.
- Highest efficiency for over 50% improvement in watts/TB, and 18% sequential performance improvement compared to the previous generation.
- Improved rotational vibration tolerance and head micro-actuation maximizes system availability and performance.
- Lowest enterprise operation power and enhanced PowerChoice™ options for additional power savings during idle periods.
- Storage-hungry business applications.
- Storage area networks (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS)
- Maximum-capacity entry-level servers and blade servers
- Rich media content storage
- Enterprise backup and restore—D2D, virtual tape
- Cloud computing
This drive is compatible with laptops that accept 2.5" x 15mm SFF SAS drives.
|PowerChoice™ on-demand power option||Yes|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)||1.4 million|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24x7 operation (AFR)||0.63%|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 sector per 10E15|
|Power-On Hours per Year||8760|
|Bytes per Sector||4K|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Cache Buffer, Multisegmented (MB)||128|
|Interface Access Speed (Gb/s)||12.0, 6.0, 3.0|
|Max. Sustained Transfer Rate (MB/s)||136|
|Average Latency (ms)||4.16|
|RV Tolerance(rad/s to 1800Hz)||16|
|Idle Power (W)||3.29|
|Typical Operating, Random Read (W)||5.9|
|PowerChoice™ Technology (Standby) (W)||1.52|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12V and +5V|
|Temperature, Operating (˚C)||5 to 55|
|Vibration, Operating, 5Hz to 500Hz (Gs)||0.5|
|Vibration, NonOperation, 5Hz to 500Hz (Gs)||3.0|
|Shock, Operating, 2ms (Gs)||25|
|Shock, Nonoperating, 2ms (Gs)||400|
|Acoustics, Typical Idle (bels)||2.8|
|Acoustics, Typical Seek (bels)||3.2|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.5 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been built, rebuilt or repaired at the original manufacturer's factory (Note we NEVER sell 3rd party repaired items, as we do not find them to be reliable enough). Often these products are extremely close to new in condition, except that they contain at least one recycled or repaired component. Failure rates are often lower on these devices since they have been far more thoroughly tested than new items.
The product has a manufacturer warranty for the time period specified.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty