Seagate Part #/MPN: ST3300656FC
DiscTech Item #: SGT-ST3300656FC-NP-OE
Interface Types: Fibre Channel - Internal - Arbitrated Loop ASA II
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 164
Average Seek Time: 3.4 / 3.9
Electrical Interface: FC-AL - 4Gbps
On-Board Cache: 16MB
Seagate Cheetah 15K.6 300GB 15K 4Gbps 40pin FC-AL Fibre / Fiber Channel Hard Drive ST3300656FC - New PullKey Advantages
- Second-generation perpendicular recording delivers up to 450-GB capacity.
- Unprecedented performance with a 28 percent increase in sustained data rate, up to 164 MB/sec.
- Industry’s highest 3.5-inch drive reliability at 1.6-million-hours MTBF.
- Seagate proprietary PowerTrim™ technology provides a 61 percent improvement in watts/GB at idle.
- Advanced read/write technology delivers unrecoverable error rate of 1x10-16
- Available in FC or SAS interfaces
- Second-generation perpendicular recording delivers up to 450-GB storage
- Unprecedented performance with a sustained data rate up to 164 MB/sec
- The industry’s highest 3.5-inch drive reliability at 1.6 million hours MTBF
- Advanced read/write technology drives an error rate of 1x10E-16
- PowerTrim#153; technology provides best-in-class IOPS/watt
- Integrated data integrity provisions protect against system miscompare errors
- Supports T10 end-to-end data protection for new system development
- Available with either a FC or a SAS interface
This drive is compatible with any of our Fibre / Fiber Channel adapters and also with any of our Fibre / Fiber hot-swap trays.
|Model Name||Cheetah 15K.6|
|Formatted Capacity||300 Gbytes|
|Rotational Speed||15,000 rpm|
|Default Buffer (cache) Size||16 Mbytes|
|External (I/O) Transfer Rate (max)||4 Gbp /sec|
|Sustained Transfer Rate||164 MBytes/sec|
|Average Seek Time, Read||3.4 msec typical|
|Average Seek Time, Write||3.9 msec typical|
|Average Latency||2 msec|
|Startup Current (12VDC +/- 5%)||4.15 amps|
|Startup Current (5VDC +/- 5%)||1.78 amps|
|MTBF (Hours)||1,600,000 hours|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors||1 per 10^16 bits read|
Click here to view the manufacturer's item description/brochure
Weight: 1.8 lb
Warranty: 1 Year DiscTech
The product has been mounted in a brand new system (e.g. server), then removed from the system, before entering service. These products may have some hours of usage due to system build time / burn-in / testing etc. New Pulls are guaranteed to have at least 95% (often 99%) of their service life remaining , they may show signs of being physically mounted and dismounted. All handling is performed by trained technicians, taking full ESD precautions.
1 Year DiscTech Warranty
The product has a DiscTech warranty for the time period specified. View our limited warranty